Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

34279 Views 77 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 3:41 PM by nuderunner RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next
  • nuderunner Amateur 22 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    60. Apr 8, 2011 7:24 PM (in response to coolcin)
    Re: Running Naked

Ran a 15K in Middletown NJ on 4/2/2011 After that  so close to Sandy hook  went to walk the nude beach  ,but can;t wait for little warm temps .I did get nude ,and I did talk to a nude lady .we were one only two to say there nude, But with my top on i didn;t feel like i was nude . if the I had my running shoes on I would had run 2 miles  with out top on  I know I be there for the Oct 1/2 marathon ,but hope to be there sooner . Just wanted to say this thanks

Dec 14, 2007
    61. May 7, 2011 12:13 PM (in response to coolcin)

Hey nice day to run But .I went down to sandy hook nj for a 5K ,But were was the race we all said. so i did a 3 miles run and then went to the NUDE beach. The sun felt nice ,When I was leving that when all the women showed up  I would have like to say longer  but this was not the day . I don't think I will make the Bouncing bun run  my daughter has a B Ball game that weekend .I am hoping that they will still have thie run  next yr  I know I will be there   She out of high school then 

• RunningPro1 Amateur 12 posts since
    May 19, 2011
    62. May 19, 2011 11:26 AM (in response to coolcin)

I say if you wanna run naked keep your private parts within the confines of a nudist colony. I live in Clearwater, FL and we have a few around here that hold yearly races but I've never been interested enough to give it a shot. Doesn't sound too exciting to me.

Kevin Bupp

Running Executive

Kevin@MyRaceRagz.com

www.MyRaceRagz.com

What Will You Wear On Race Day?

• RandyRyan7 Rookie 6 posts since
    May 19, 2011
    63. May 19, 2011 12:16 PM (in response to coolcin)
  • whasianbilly Amateur 20 posts since
    May 20, 2011
    64. May 20, 2011 12:14 PM (in response to coolcin)

Two of my teammates did this on the green church road up in mammoth this

past summer where the great Ryan Hall use to train... package hanging out and all.

I kept my shorts on as it didn't seem like the best  idea.

"The answer is a duck. Maybe a mallard." -Lyle McDonald

Dec 14, 2007
    65. Aug 27, 2011 3:59 PM (in response to coolcin)

Hey runners , dose anyone here of any NUDE running going on this fall in the tri state NJ/NY/PA . One more time before Winter gets here.

• raf66 Expert 49 posts since
    Jan 15, 2008
    66. Aug 29, 2011 8:41 AM (in response to coolcin)

I guess modesty is a thing of the past!  Well, as a happily-married man who absolutely loves and appreciates the female body, I'm going to come off as a prude.  Maybe I'm just too traditional and conservative, but I just don't see the point in a race of this type.  I have a daughter in college and a son in high school and I don't want to think about them running in a race of this type or being a spectator in such a race (accidentally or on purpose).  If you want to run in a naked race, do an "informal" race on your treadmill within the confines of your own home.

• ManikSona Expert 55 posts since
    Aug 11, 2011
    67. Aug 29, 2011 11:07 PM (in response to raf66)

I have to agree...I just don't see the point in running naked.  When I think of all that goes along with running, this just doesn't sound even remotely fun, but more power to you if it is your thing!

Manik Runner - Training for a Marathon

• Running 4 fitness Amateur 18 posts since
    Aug 30, 2011
    68. Aug 30, 2011 3:51 AM (in response to coolcin)

It should be allowed... where else would streakers get to release their energies and strut their stuff legally? (and at the same time not embarassing parents watching soccer with their kids)

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

Dec 14, 2007
    69. Sep 10, 2011 1:32 PM (in response to Running 4 fitness)

Will Oct the 2nd At Sandy Hook NJ. we have a 5K and a half marathon there . I am doing the half and then going to relax at the Nude beach. get some sun with out the lines.  Just wanted to know if any one was also running this race.

• JohnTheeDogRunner Rookie 4 posts since
    Sep 23, 2011
    70. Sep 23, 2011 2:05 PM (in response to coolcin)
    Running Naked

Great thread! Haha. Just had to share one related story, which I heard about. I ran for my college XC team in Olympia, Washington. I joined mid-season, but a week before I joined, the team had been running deep in the forest when suddenly they ran by a runner headed in the opposite direction from the team who was butt *** naked, except for his running shoes. The runner didn't say a thing and acted like he wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. That guy probably thought that nobody would ever see him doing that. Imagine how freaky it would be to look behind you in a forest and see that guy running up behind you. Gah!

I run dogs for a living! Best...job...EVER!

www.dog-runner-jobs.com

Dec 14, 2007
    71. Dec 30, 2011 1:04 PM (in response to coolcin)
    Running Naked

Hey ,Nude runnres. June 23/2012 Nude run at  sunny rest resort. in PA-- WWW.pretzelcitysports.com. See you there.Fun ,sun and fun.Lets bare it all.

• RunGoddessBA Amateur 24 posts since
    Dec 8, 2011
    72. Dec 31, 2011 11:22 PM (in response to coolcin)
    Running Naked

I want to know if they would give out shirts at the end and what do the medals look like?

RunGoddess developer of the finest temporary tattoos for runners and triathletes. Free shipping to Canada and the US on orders $13.00 or greater.

Dec 14, 2007
    73. Jan 1, 2012 9:07 AM (in response to RunGoddessBA)
    Running Naked

they have shirts when you sign up  only so many go to  www.pretzecitysports.com    I think it was under trail run or other  boucning buns run   see u there   in the NUDE  it s all fun

Dec 14, 2007
    74. Jan 28, 2012 11:21 AM (in response to nuderunner)
    Running Naked

I hpoe all runners are getting ready for the nude run in June 23.  Lets all have a great nude time

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...