Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

278 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2012 4:42 PM by Jag92288 RSS
Jag92288 Amateur 36 posts since
Dec 1, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 3, 2012 4:42 PM

Insanity

Hey everybody, I haven't posted here in a while but I am getting back into running.  I was wanting to know if anybody has done the "Insanity" workout program, and if so, how did it improve your running?  I just finished the first week of Insanity, and it is very, very tough, but I definitely feel that my cardio is improving.  I read an article in Runner's World that talked about how HIIT is being used more often by distance runners, so I thought maybe this workout would help with training for a half-marathon later this year.  I haven't been running since I started the program, but I am thinking about running in the mornings and doing the Insanity program in the evenings.  I wanted to get a feel for the workout before I decided if that would be too much.  Any advice is appreciated!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...