Skip navigation

606 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2012 5:48 PM by Grabtherebound RSS
miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
May 21, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 5, 2012 8:43 AM

how good do you think iam

i am 5'8 and iam in the 7th grade.i play small forward for my school team.i am on the varsity team i am the captain on my team.i weigh 120lbs. i average 23.8 points per game 5 assist per game and 5 rebounds per game.i just want to know if i am good enough to be in the nba.i can also touch the rim and can almost dunk. let me know what you think also check out my new post on my blog.

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

• futurelegend23 Amateur 26 posts since
    Dec 8, 2011
    1. Jan 6, 2012 7:26 AM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)

That's pretty good. I'm also a 7th grader, but only 5'2 and play starting PG. I averager about 9 assist, 12 points and 5 boards. I'm more of a defensive player and a lock down defender. If you can have those averages and you are great at defense plus you work hard and practice every time you get a chance, I think you have a good shot.  Our tallest guy on our team is 5'8 and he plays center!(: He can't even touch the rim so you must have pretty good hops to be able to almost dunk. I think anybody can play in the NBA if they give all they got every time they step on the floor and practice every time you get a chance.

• Grabtherebound Amateur 15 posts since
    Mar 22, 2012
    2. Apr 9, 2012 5:48 PM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)

If I were you, I would definitely work on your passing and rebounding. Use your athletism to grab boards and play solid D.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points