Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1240 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2012 3:58 AM by VictoriaLboro RSS
mizuno.punx Rookie 3 posts since
Apr 3, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 29, 2012 2:44 AM

Mizuno Running...

Hey Runners!

I'd like to welcome any and all Mizuno shoe questions/comments etc... within this thread.

I'm work in the running division for Mizuno and would love to hear from the runners within the forums.  Any and all feedback is welcomed!

Cheers

• airmax9 Amateur 7 posts since
    Feb 13, 2012
    1. Feb 14, 2012 8:44 PM (in response to mizuno.punx)
    Re: Mizuno Running...

i bought a Mizuno  winter sport suit about 5 years ago,it is still in good condition and very keep warm although it is too cold here! i like it so much ! when i dress it up with my favorite Air max shoes ,it fit so well .i want to know when this company set up?

• Stombs02 Rookie 9 posts since
    Jun 8, 2011
    2. Feb 15, 2012 5:08 PM (in response to mizuno.punx)
    Mizuno Running...

I am very particular about my shoes. Normally I would only run in Asics, but recently have purchased a pair of Muzino Nirvana's and I have to say I absolutely love the shoe. Its always hard as a long distance runner to find a shoe that you feel comfortable in, but I have never had a problem with them.

XoXo. Stombs

"When u cross the finish line no matter how slow no matter how fast itll change ur life forever"
    --Dick Beardsley

• makanasmom Amateur 12 posts since
    Mar 2, 2011
    4. Feb 29, 2012 11:20 AM (in response to mizuno.punx)
    Mizuno Running...

Hi! I currently use Kayano 17s, but have been having problems with achy feet after a mile or so...thus making me not want to run at all =(. I recently went to a running store and was told that perhaps the support was too much for me, and was probably over correcting my gait which in turn was causing me to run on the outer portion of my feet where I get the pain. He gave me a few recommendations and the Mizuno Wave Inspire 8 was one of them. I still have not bought them because I wanted to get some feedback on how it performs. I come from a family of baseball players and so for me, the name Mizuno means baseball...bats, gloves, metal and rubber cleats, etc. Anyway, I have been looking online and found some great reviews so I might have some new shoes soon!

Do you think that would be the right choice of shoe for me? I have normal arches, slightly overpronate, am of average height and weight, and currently do not run more than 15-20 miles a week, but would like to start increasing my mileage as I would like to train for a 10K that is coming up in June.

Thanks for you help!

• VictoriaLboro Rookie 3 posts since
    Mar 14, 2012
    6. Mar 14, 2012 3:58 AM (in response to mizuno.punx)
    Mizuno Running...

If any of you have a spare moment could you fill in aquestionnaire about your Running Shoes for a Finalist research Project atLoughborough University.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/87KDP2H

THANKS!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...