Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

929 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2012 1:02 PM by AgeeRaceTiming RSS
AgeeRaceTiming Rookie 4 posts since
Feb 27, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 2, 2012 12:17 PM

New Race timing software (with free online registration setup) you should check out.

If you're looking for easy to use race management\timing software or if your event just needs free online registration setup and a website to post photos and results please check out my website.

I really tried to make this this best, easiest, and most affordable race timing software on the market. Not only will you save 25% per registrant compared to RacesOnline for online registration, but you also get a race website where you can post photos, results, or any other file you want. You can also update your registration fee at any time and you can request payment for your online registrants at any time. You can request the free online registration version by sending me an email.

Thanks everyone!

Brian

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...