Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

978 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2012 3:38 PM by speedwayhorsepower
JeremyVivace Pro 99 posts since
Jul 31, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 8, 2012 1:22 PM

Speedway Horsepower 12u - Open Tryouts 3/10 from 3pm-5pm

Speedway Horsepower 12u is having open tryouts this Saturday, March 10th from 3pm-5pm at Leonard Park - (1450 North Lynhurst Drive  Speedway, IN 46224)

Looking for a strong catcher and 2 utility players to finalize roster for spring...

All positions are always open for challenging and coach will put kids in appropriate positions to make the team the best it can be...

The Horsepower is a second year organization with multiple years of coaching experience.

We will be playing an aggressive Spring schedule with approx. 15 tournaments finishing with a Nationals/World Series.

You may ask, "Why should I choose the Speedway Horsepower over any of these other teams?" -- My answer is as simple as the bullet points below:

• If you and your daughter enjoy softball and want to learn/advance their skills more, then the quality coaches on staff are the ones for you...
  • If you enjoy not playing "Daddy Ball" or "Coaches Kids" favoritism, then note that our head coach does NOT have a kid on the team...
  • If you like to win, then seeing our current Fall record with the current kids on the team is .695...
  • If you want a great "family-style" parent, kid, coach relationship, then this team is for you...

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to contact me or the head coach by any of the below means:

Head Coach

Colin Campbell - horsepowercoach@hotmail.com - 317-340-1910 (cell - call or text)

Asst Coach

Jeremy Vivace - jvivace@gmail.com - 317-682-7825 (cell - call or text)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...