Skip navigation

939 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2012 6:07 PM by firedude8598
adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
May 20, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 20, 2012 8:56 AM

Overtime

This is kinda a strange question, but I wanted to know what you guys think. Say, for example that you had a job, and were putting in a lot of hours and were getting overtime. Now, transfer this to basketball. How many hours of practice/workout/shootarounds or whatever would you consider overtime in a day or in a week? Just wanted to know your thoughts. I know it's kinda wierd, but I'm curious to get some feedback. Please let me know! Thanks.

----adanny14----

• Phx Suns Expert 39 posts since
    Jul 18, 2011
    1. Mar 22, 2012 7:24 PM (in response to adanny14)
    Overtime

I would work out another 1 hour for overtime. You can never be to sure that you will be in overtime though. Try doing it for 1 hour and see what that does to you. If it's to much then go down some minutes but if it's good then go up like five minutes.

Phoenix Suns Office

• firedude8598 Amateur 8 posts since
    Mar 18, 2012
    2. Mar 23, 2012 6:07 PM (in response to adanny14)
    Overtime

I don't think you can ever consider any of your own practices, "overtime". Only time you can say you worked overtime would be if you were at a practice for a team and you practiced for more than the hours needed during that practice. That would be overtime, if you practice by yourself, there's no certain time that you will have to stop, you just keep practicing until you got enough of what you need in that day.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points