Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

799 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2012 7:39 PM by sprinter1975
sprinter1975 Rookie 4 posts since
Mar 29, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 29, 2012 7:23 AM

Who is Mark Pallai of Vancouver?

I was a couch potato with three children who ran circles around me.  They were always wanted to go outside and play some type of sports with me. 

I read some small article about Mark Pallai and how to improve your speed.  Pick a object in the distance and run toward it as fast as you can.  Well, I started out slowly to say the least ,but now I am challegne my children to races.  They win sometimes ,but lately they are having a hard job at it.  The loser has to do the dishes.   Mostly me ,but that is fine since I am out there doing things with my children and getting plenty of fresh air.  One of these days I will become the winner and they will be doing the dishes.

What I would like to know is if anyone else has heard of this Mark Pallai?  Is there any more of his advice out there?  It sounds like sound advice and I would like to know more of what he has to say.

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points