Skip navigation

482 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2012 4:15 PM by Anthony Mortimer RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 31, 2012 5:43 AM

Queen's Harbour Real Estate Run Rabbit Run 5k / 10k Reviews

Share your experiences with the Queen's Harbour Real Estate Run Rabbit Run 5k / 10k below Back to event details page.

• RunToTheSun4Jeff Rookie 2 posts since
    Aug 29, 2011

This event is going to be great fun! Can't wait to check out the course and have fun. "Truckie" food is going to be great and looking forward to the gift bag.

• Anthony Mortimer Rookie 2 posts since
    Mar 3, 2011

Course was good and weather was great.  Food was fantastic by "On the Fly" truck.  Otherwise, however, this was the WORST managed race I have ever participated in.  Course was not well marked, no one at several turn points to ensure everyone knew what way to go, haphazard start with no actual line to activate the timing chip, and the management could not apparently figure out how to translate the electronic finishing times into standings for the awards.  After waiting an hour and a half after the "start" of the awards presentation (in which we made it through the overall winners of 5k and 10k, after two rounds of corrections to get the right people up there), I walked out.  Very disorganized and not well done at all.  I will not ever again register for an event managed by this company (Ultimate Racing, Inc.).  The two-star rating I'm giving this is solely based on the food and the fact that I ran one of my best 10k times ever (not that I will ever see an official result saying that, since they can't figure out how to read the chip times).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...