Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

737 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 9:00 AM by Jsumray
Jsumray Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 2, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 2, 2012 9:00 AM

Train low compete high

Hi all,

I have recently started up a new blog called 'science2sport'. Science2Sport provides you with the latest scientific findings and my opinions/suggestions on everything sport, nutrition, exercise, performance and health. I have just submitted a blog that I feel will interest you running enthusiasts, especilly those long distance keeno's!

The blog talks about the train low compete high blog and also offers an interesting question/suggestion that has not been explored yet.

Please check out the blog here http://www.science2sport.com/train-low-compete-high/ and if you enjoy it subscribe to recieve weekly blogs and/or follow on twitter and fbook by clicking on the icons at the top of the blog.

Many thanks!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts/suggestion on the 'train low compete high concept'

Joe

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...