Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

448 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 6, 2012 5:50 AM by linuscatch
Kinver88 Pro 80 posts since
Oct 2, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 6, 2012 4:41 AM

April Running/Triathlon Goals?

Hi All,

So the first quarter of this year has been a bit of a random one for me. My plans of finishing my first marathon of the year in Feb were shattered when I picked up tendonitis but I am happy to say I am back training and am looking forward to my first triathlon of the season at the end of April.

Does anyone have any goals for this April? Are you looking to smash any personal bests or settle any rivalries?

Ross

April Running/Triathlon Plans:

Half Marathon (Sub 1:30)

Olynpic Triathlon

Triathlon Forum

• linuscatch Pro 143 posts since
    Sep 18, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Apr 6, 2012 5:50 AM (in response to Kinver88)
    April Running/Triathlon Goals?

All,

This is great blog! I really enjoy hearing how everyone is doing.  It helps keep the motivation up

Getting ready to head out for 7 in the sun and warm air here in Denver.  Will run the Platte River Half (first HM ever) April 15 (also my 23rd anniversary).  Then the Bolder Boulder 10k at end of May.  And also plan to go back to my alma mater and run the RW Half in Bethlehem, PA in October. 

Is anyone else going to be there?  Doesn't look like a very flat course for a HM.

Brian

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...