Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

971 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 7:11 AM by FlamesHockey2012-2013
flyerspuck Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 7, 2012 5:21 AM

Looking for an atoms/mite program

I am  looking for a great program for my daughter for atom/mites. Any suggestions? I live in the Bucks County area and am willing to travel. All input would be great,thanks!!!

• Practical Sam Amateur 31 posts since
    Mar 4, 2010
    1. Apr 7, 2012 6:01 AM (in response to flyerspuck)

Here's my input.  Buy your kid a soccer ball.  Then, set up an interest-bearing bank account and put $5,000/yr. into it for the next 10 years.  At the end of the 10 years, split the $60,000-$70,000 with your kid 50-50.  Your kid will so glad he didn't play hockey and so will you!

• hockeylogic101 Amateur 20 posts since
    Mar 24, 2009
    2. Apr 8, 2012 10:57 AM (in response to Practical Sam)

I hope this will be a little more helpful that last reply. Lansdale Catholic runs a girls developemental team. I am not sure of the experience of your daughter, but I have heard this is a good introduction to the game.

• LadyPatriotsHockey Rookie 2 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    3. Apr 12, 2012 5:55 AM (in response to flyerspuck)

Check out the Rink @ Warwick, they host multiple Atom/Mite teams in thier Light Travel Revolution program.  The Light Travel Program is a part of the THL (Tri-State Hockey League) which is a beginner/intermediate level league.  The Atoms and Mites teams are also eligible for the Free Hockey Program run by Tom Coyne the Hockey Director for the rink. 

Tom's philosphy is all about learing and having fun on the ice.

• FlamesHockey2012-2013 Amateur 8 posts since
    Nov 5, 2008
    4. Apr 12, 2012 7:11 AM (in response to flyerspuck)

The Lawrence Flames Hockey Program has spots available at the Mite level for the upcoming season.  We practice out of Loucks Ice Rink at the Lawrenceville School (right off 95) and Sun Bank Center which is easy access from the Bucks County area.  We have many families in our organization from your area.  Tryouts for the 2012-2013 season continue this evening (4/12/12) thru Saturday (4/14/12) at Princeton Day School at the Lisa McGraw Rink.  Please visit

www.lawrenceflames.org for more information!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...