Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

3449 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 2:26 AM by Frank_NL Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • Frank_NL Amateur 25 posts since
    Feb 25, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Apr 17, 2012 8:36 AM (in response to bonz04)
    How many ejections can you make?

The minimum you can make is 1 ejection. If teams of 6 players are playing, and one player is ejected, you will have to end the game due to too few players. Don't know what the max number of players in two teams is.. You could keep on ejecting until there is a team with 6 players left, and the other team has only 5 left..

• beowulf37 Legend 219 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    16. Apr 17, 2012 12:01 PM (in response to Frank_NL)

What on earth is a 6 man team?  Do they play 6 man baseball like 7 man football in sparsely populated areas? 

• BlueBeak Legend 300 posts since
    Nov 26, 2002
    17. Apr 18, 2012 7:04 PM (in response to beowulf37)

What on earth is a 6 man team?  Do they play 6 man baseball like 7 man football in sparsely populated areas?

Bw37, I think you're on to something.  I believe that Frank NL is located in the nether regions, sorry I mean the Netherlands or Norway or there abouts and the 6 player requirement is likely a "local rule". Just my guess is all.

It's maybe like living in Connecticut. Not a lot of folks around. Some displaced Hollywood actors, displaced KKK members, etc. And of course some very good peeps too, I'm sure!

Time wounds all heels.....

• Frank_NL Amateur 25 posts since
    Feb 25, 2002
    18. Apr 19, 2012 2:26 AM (in response to BlueBeak)

@BW37: It's a local rule here. Your team has to play if there are 6 or more players.

@BB: yeah, yeah.. netherlands, Norway, Nepal.. you are close! But true, true.. it is outside the US

@ both: maybe you've noticed Netherlands (Holland for some) beat Cuba to win the World Champion Baseball 2011

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...