Skip navigation

265 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 1:01 PM by SoftballSmarts RSS
SoftballSmarts Legend 417 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 25, 2012 1:01 PM

Boost Your Athlete's Softball Results Now

Like all parents you want your athlete to perform better, more consistently on game day.

Like all parents you want to get a better return on your softball investment, don’t you?

To consistently excel in such a difficult sport your athlete needs to be super prepared, both mentally as well as physically.

Softball Success = Proper Physical Preparation + Proper Mental Preparation

So let me ask you…is your athlete playing to her full softball potential on game day?

Does your athlete look great in practice or with her hitting coach but can’t seem to consistently translate that to game day success?

Are you and your athlete sometimes frustrated by her game day performance on defense, while hitting or in the circle?

If you answered yes the answer likely lies between your athlete’s ears.

There are simply no short cuts to game day success. However, you can give your athlete an edge to drastically improve her game. Until your athlete understands why her game day performance falls short of her potential, and specifically how to change her thinking she is destined to get the same results…a roller coaster of ups and downs.

If you are serious about helping your athlete to play her best on game day check out The Game Changer Program. For less than the cost of a single hitting lesson you can change her game forever.

Click her to learn more: http://winnersedgesoftball.3dcartstores.com/The-Game-Changer-A-Mental-Skills-Blueprint-to-Make-Her-the-Best-She-Can-Be-Digital-Product_p_10.html

Subscribe to free weekly Softball Smarts Tips for fresh insights, strategies and tips here: http://eepurl.com/giHZ9.

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...