Skip navigation

356 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2012 7:29 PM by jmaddison RSS
Currently Being Moderated

May 21, 2012 8:51 AM

Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & Rite Aid Cleveland 5K Reviews

Share your experiences with the Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & Rite Aid Cleveland 5K below Back to event details page.

• mkayc Legend 582 posts since
    Jun 8, 2011

Great medal! There was a great show of support from the community.

Race management was greedy and awful! Rite Aid forced runners to pay $8 parking for expo to pick up bibs. There were very few exhibitors and they were all geared primarily to men. Race day lineup was so poorly organized folks were still making their way to the corrals after the race began and that was because they couldn't get through the crowds. They let friends and family IN THE CORRALS!! And the stadium toilets wouldn't flush so they were worse than using porta potties. Compared to the Flying Pig, which was held in exactly the same type of start spot two weeks prior - and was cheaper- the start was a disaster. And volunteers were not wearing Ts so you couldn't tell who was helping and who wasn't. pitiful!

The course is advertised as fast and flat. Forgetaboutit. Course was so ridden with potholes, this should have been billed a trail run. There wasn't a single flat mile.

Now that I have the medal, I won't be runnig this again.

Mary Kay

Running: Started 5/6/2011; Graduated C25k - 7/21/11; Graduated B210k - 11/24/11;

PRs: 5k - 36:42; 8k - 1:10; 4.15 m - 53.41; 10k - 1:18; HM - 2:56:31

I may be slow but I'm persistant.

Goals: 5k under 30 min.; HM under 2 hr.; AG award in the USAF HM! and one full marathon.

It won't be easy but it will be worth it!

• jmaddison Rookie 1 posts since
    May 22, 2012

I travel from Canada for this event .

The expo was not much and very far away  .

The start was very confuse and not good .

I finish my mararthon and nothing much to eat !.Give me a banana and one bottle  water chip  and  No more chocolat milk .

And you have a beer for finish .I dont drink beer after finish a marathon need water !!

Vey hot that day !!

Try to buy water no boday sale water !

Not good .!!!

And my clock time and finish time is the same.

Very not good !

Not happy !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...