Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1477 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2012 12:00 PM by Team Easton 2000
JonWilliams1969 Rookie 2 posts since
May 17, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 24, 2012 9:00 PM

Pitcher and Utility Player looking for a 2000 team

Family is moving from Texas to Madison, TN and we are looking to join a 12U 2000 team.  Our girl has been playing travel ball since 8U.  She has a better than average bat, with the team books for last 3 years to show it.  She is a strong pitcher with a roughly 53 MPH fastball and some junk pitches in her suitcase as well.  She typically plays 1st when not on the mound however what we are looking for is the following:

1)  Class

2)  It is ok if the coaches daughter is on the team, as long as she is one the same level as everyone else. 

3)  A team that already has 1 to 2 solid pitchers - Don't want her to have to pitch every game

4)  The ability for her to play any position excluding catcher

5)  A team that goes to the tough tournments and plays a variety of teams.

We are expecting to move out in August however we will be making 2 trips out there prior to look for housing.  Hopefully get a couple try outs.

Just want a solid team with experienced and well regarded coaches.

We are also looking for experienced batting and pitching coaches in that relative area.

• TN Illusions96 Amateur 22 posts since
    May 30, 2007

I'm very interested in taking a look at your daughter.  At your convenience feel free to contact me at 615-587-2335.  Tonia Martin- Manager/Coach Tennessee Illusions Organization (Nashville)

• EastonEdge2000 Amateur 13 posts since
    Dec 15, 2011

We are Easton Edge 2000. We have an all 2000 roster and would be interested in taking a look during one of your house hunting visits. We are roughly 20 minutes southeast of Madison in Mount Juliet, TN. Please call and we can set something up.

Sherman Back 615-598-7958

• ross biggerstaff Amateur 33 posts since
    May 6, 2010

TN Xplosion 2000 is looking for a player just like you described. We play only the best tournaments we can find where the girls will face the toughest competition unlike other teams out there. I would like to have her come for a tryout and see if we are the right fit for you. We have 2 strong pitchers and are looking to compliment them with another. Give me a call at 615-416-3872. Ross Biggerstaff..TN XPLOSION 2000.

• Tennessee Elite 2000 Amateur 19 posts since
    May 14, 2012

Tennessee Elite 2000 will be hosting tryouts at the end of July and beginning of August. We will play only A level ball with plans to play in Alabama for the Fall World Series in November and a trips to Georgia where alot of great teams are. We will focus on ASA in the Spring with the pitching we already have there shouldn't be a problem qualifying.We believe in fundraising to try and help off set the cost of travel ball and our parents are a great group of people. But I would love to talk to you either on the phone or in person when you come in town. Please contact us at tnelite2000@gmail.com if you want to set up a time to talk or to meet in person when you come to town.

• Team Easton 2000 Pro 65 posts since
    Nov 12, 2010

Easton Elite 00 will be in need of another solid pitcher. we currently have 2 with one of them being a 99 and leaving our team when this season is over due to having to move up in age bracket. We play primarily USFA ball with mixing in some ofn the other sanctions as well. Our goal is to get to the ASA level. We play against all these teams that have replied to your post and it is very good competition amongst us all, along with other solid teams in tennessee and surrounding states. we have a competitive team with tons of travel ball coaching experience on our staff, couldnt ask for better parents,and our young ladies have wonderful attitudes toward learning everytime we play or practice. I would honestly give our team  an average grade at this point of the season with lots of room to improve. 1 or 2 more elite players and we are right where we need to be with ASA goal in mind.We also do some fundraising to offset some of the cost of the team fees. Please email me (John) at teameaston2000@yahoo.com or give me a call at 931-580-2679 for any further questions about our team. Thanks for your time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...