Skip navigation

464 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 8:07 PM by 15pitcher RSS
15pitcher Rookie 2 posts since
Jun 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 7, 2012 8:07 PM

Recruiting Tutorials-Memphis, TN

One-on-One help with recruiting. I am a former college player at the University of Memphis. I've played at the division I and division II levels under four different head coaches. I have learned a great deal about how the recruiting process works from observing my coaches as they worked to recruit future players. I wish that i I knew everything I know now when I was starting the recruiting process in high school, and I would love to pass along that information. I can offer you knowledge and pointers on:

-how coaches recruit

-the best ways to get recruited

-how to talk to/contact coaches

-questions you should be asking

-the NCAA rules on recuiting

-tips for taking college visits

-tips for choosing colleges

-the true difference between junior colleges, divisions I,II, III, and NAIA

-Transferring rules and the advatages of junior colleges

This is valuable information that every athlete wanting to pursue a college career should be aware of. If I had known how the process worked when I was younger I would have gone about things completely different. In a session, I will sit down with the athlete and their family and describe my recruiting experience, talk about the topics listed above, and answer any and all questions. I'm asking a small fee ($35) for a session as I'm working to put myself through graduate school. Call or text Lauren at 281-961-3783.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...