Brand new 2012 Tarmac SL3 Expert Mid-Compact with less than 70 miles of very light riding on it. It does not get any newer outside the show room floor. Unfortunately for me the sizing is off (size 58) and I need a size 56 instead.
The bike is fantastic; stiff and responsive and surprisingly comfortable. Without a doubt one of the best performing and looking bikes available.
Bike is completely stock with standard specs; nothing has been switched out. Full details on the bike can be found on the Specialized site: http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCProduct.jsp?spid=61557&scid=1101&scname=Road
Looking for $3300 OBO. I paid $3,900. Feel free to email me any questions.
High resolution pictures
- FACT IS 10r carbon SL3 frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is Pro-Tour proven to be stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Race-ready Fulcrum 4 wheels are fast, light, and durable for high mileage training - made by Campagnolo for legendary performance
- Adjustable four-position 3D-forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed shifters are lightweight and laser-accurate for high-performance use
- Specialized BG Romin Comp features a shaped profile for max power and hollow Cr-Mo rails for durability
Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT IS construction, compact race design, 1-1/2" lower bearing, OSBB
Shimano Ultegra STI, Flight Deck compatible
Shimano Ultegra STI, flight deck compatible, 10-speed
Shimano 105, 10-speed, 11-28t
FSA SL-K Light BB30 carbon
Fulcrum Racing 4