Skip navigation

407 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 9:42 AM by SoftballSmarts RSS
SoftballSmarts Legend 413 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 29, 2012 9:42 AM

The best way to boost game day performance is...

Is your athlete Game Day ready?

Does she achieve her full athletic potential when it matters most?

Does she look great in practice, but have trouble duplicating that success when the game starts?

Does she battle with confidence, nerves, frustration, focus or motivation?

One of the four essential “predictors” of Game Day success is “Productivity. ”Productivity is a powerful ingredient that activates potential in any young athlete, and combines six key components that drive Game Day readiness.

For a young athlete to be able to achieve consistent Game Day success, and wow the scouts, she must employ the fundamentals of Productivity, along with the other three essential “predictors” for Game Day success: Psychology, Physiology and Synergy.

If your athlete hasn’t yet activated her highest Game Day performance potential don’t worry!

I have discovered a systematic, proven formula to skyrocket Game Day performance levels that continue to win my teams championships, and I want you to have it!

As a sports parent, game coach and performance expert…this stuff really works!

Get FREE access to my high performance video training series: “Secret Sports Performance Strategies” and find out exactly why Olympic, professionals and top college athletes dominate on Game Day: http://GameDayDomination.com.

GDD2012A Intro2.JPG

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...