Skip navigation

2537 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2012 11:30 AM by dwadealltheway
Flatline Rookie 1 posts since
May 26, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 25, 2012 10:23 PM

Is 14 to late to start to playing basketball so that you can get to NBA or college?

well im 14 my height last time i measured was 5.7 -5.9 with shoes on man I really want to make my high school team but since im so short i dont think i could make it and it would be hard to get noticed since my high school is the most populated in the state of florida and AAU i think i could probably make it but everybody in the team that i want to get in all tell me how much i suck and how i will never make it in but they all started playing when they were young and I just started playing about 6 months ago and i could tell you for me starting 6 months ago im pretty good but i dont thing ill even make it in my high school team and I want it so but all these people bring me down... it sucks like my determination is stronger than their doubt but it just sometimes gets to me. so its 14 too late and my how tall am I an issue and can i do something to make me grow taller because beleive me I WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...