Skip navigation

2314 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2012 8:19 PM by TeamWorthKy RSS
TeamWorthKy Rookie 6 posts since
Jul 2, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 2, 2012 2:02 PM

Team Worth coming to Kentucky!!!!

Team Worth is coming to Kentucky!!!!

We currently have four teams for the 2012-2013 season; 12U (2001), 14U (1999), 14U (1998) and 16U(1997).  I would be open to interviewing other coaching candidates that may be interested in taking a team.  Ultimately I would like to offer the following age groups (10U-18U). 

This will be a HIGH LEVEL travel team.  The 14U and up WILL PLAY in several showcase events throughout Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and Ohio (at a minimum).  These teams will play extensive schedules to allow the players to showcase their skill to college coaches.  Everyone MUST BE committed to excellence.  Players are required to have the DESIRE, WORK ETHIC and SKILL that college coaches want to see.  I will not allow a player to be a disruptive force among the others trying to get to the next level.  Each roster will be kept to a MINIMUM (approximately 12 players) to allow ample opportunity to play and improve.  Since the roster will be kept at a minimum, WE REQUIRE 100% COMMITMENT from player and parent.  If we don't get that, it WILL NOT work.

We will put a skills video together for every prospect and we will have a live website that will feature the players on the roster.  We will email and call coaches of the coaches that may have interest.  We WILL do everything possible to get your daughter the opportunity the play at the next level.  This program is not for everyone; it is for the player that has the desire to play this game at the next level. 

Open try-outs will be in early August for two days.  The site and times will be announced soon.

If you are interested in coaching an age group that is not already taken, please email me at TeamWorthKy@gmail.com

• neyland007 Amateur 11 posts since
    Jul 22, 2007
    1. Jul 4, 2012 12:03 AM (in response to TeamWorthKy)

What area of Ky. And why copy a name that is already all over the middle TN. area. Not to mention having to swing and carry all Worth equipment. Just wondering

• oobradleyoo Rookie 3 posts since
    Jul 12, 2012
    3. Jul 14, 2012 4:36 PM (in response to TeamWorthKy)

When and wrere

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...