Skip navigation

9552 Views 45 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 6:50 PM by stevenash10 RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
  • JuiceBox14 Amateur 27 posts since
    Jan 22, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Jul 2, 2012 5:38 PM (in response to NextCP3)
    whos the top 5 players in the nba?

Crap haha I forgot about Kevin Love! He is definitely good enought to be in the top ten I just dont know where I would put him in my top ten.. lol

• babatunde11 Pro 94 posts since
    Jan 10, 2012
    16. Jul 3, 2012 6:19 AM (in response to 23AllDayEveryDay)
    Re: whos the top 5 players in the nba?

1.) Lebron doesn't take shots cause he knows he will miss them. Atleast Kobe has the guts to take more shots and many of them he does make! Just go on YouTube and search "Lebron Mix" it's probably similar to the way you ball. All travels and bricks!!

2.) You said the Lakers didn't win, are you retarded? The Lakers went 41 and 25!

3.) Robert Horry had M.J on his team. And don't try changing the subject cause this isn't about Horry this is about Kobe and Lebron!

Kobe: 5 rings, Lebron: 1 ring (that took him 9 seasons to get)

4.) I'm not your "bro" and I'm not backing off to a faggity ******* like you. YOU AREN'T ****! I know way more than you and lets just say basketball is going to take me places..

• BigDreamer15 Amateur 13 posts since
    May 1, 2008
    17. Jul 3, 2012 8:50 AM (in response to NextCP3)

1.KD

2.CP3

3.D-Rose

4.Rondo

5.Lebron

• dwadealltheway Pro 100 posts since
    Jul 6, 2012
    19. Jul 6, 2012 9:26 AM (in response to NextCP3)

the only thing that stinkks about the pros is that you could be  better than somebody but have a bull team cause king james was on cavs by himselfand kobe had gasol and bynum and a good bench

• JonsLewis Amateur 16 posts since
    Jul 5, 2012
    20. Jul 6, 2012 2:29 PM (in response to NextCP3)

1.) Kevin Durant

2.) Derrick Rose

3.) Kobe Bryant

4.) Kevin Love

5.) Deron Williams

• dwadealltheway 1 Rookie 6 posts since
    Jul 6, 2012
    21. Jul 6, 2012 2:52 PM (in response to JonsLewis)

lebron is number 1

• JonsLewis Amateur 16 posts since
    Jul 5, 2012
    22. Jul 6, 2012 3:08 PM (in response to dwadealltheway 1)

yea i hea you waste half your career chasing the only ring hes ever gonna get

Jul 6, 2012
    23. Jul 7, 2012 11:18 AM (in response to JonsLewis)

he played for the sucky cvavs and he'll win mmore dont hate hes the best on the planet  hes makin more money than u you and me and thats more important than a dumb ring anyways

Message was edited by: john wall

Jan 10, 2012
    24. Jul 7, 2012 3:41 PM (in response to NextCP3)

I see 23AllDayEveryDay learned how to shut the **** up! Ignorant joke, get the **** out. And to those who say it took Lebron 9 seasons to get one ring because he was on the Cavaliers.

1.) Lebron had Shaquille O' Fucking Neal.

2.) He had Mo Williams a decent player.

3.) He just chokes and his cocky attitude doesn't allow him to suceed...

• PH12 Amateur 34 posts since
    Jul 5, 2012
    25. Jul 7, 2012 9:57 PM (in response to babatunde11)

I'm sorry but you're just obnoxious. How old are you 5? You are insulting undeniably one of the basketball players on Earth. You can hate on him all you want but you will never be as good as he is. You just come off as an annoying, jealous little kid. So please, give the man some credit. Lebron James is one of the most scrutinized players to ever play the game yet he remains at the top of it. As for your Shaq argument, a few posts ago, when defending Kobe Bryant, you said "Shaq was just an over rated giant". Please do yourself a favor and stop trying to put down Lebron James. He is the best basketball player on the planet.

• PH12 Amateur 34 posts since
    Jul 5, 2012
    26. Jul 7, 2012 9:58 PM (in response to NextCP3)

1. Lebron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Kobe Bryant

4. Dwight Howard

5. Chris Paul

Jan 10, 2012
    27. Jul 8, 2012 11:49 AM (in response to PH12)

Wow! Obnoxious! What a big word... you're the one that sounds 5 and I'm 13 if you must know. Yeah Lebron James is "undeniably one of the basketball players on earth" LOL? Fail! Of course he's a basketball player retard learn how to read.. He's scrutinized cause he's a cocky joke and I wouldn't agree that he stays on top of it. He just gets hyped up by the NBA and all of his fans.. Shaq was an overrated giant when with the Lakers cause they already had big men in the post and he got all the credit. On the Cavs he was all they had and he provided great support to Lebrick. Lebron just fails! Also, wth is wrong with you? I can't believe you just said Lebron James is the best basketball player on the planet. You should be ashamed. Ever heard of MJ or Kobe? His path to his 1st ring this year was easy and he still struggled. The Sixers took it to Game 6!! I'm positive that if Derrick Rose hadn't torn his ACL there's no way Lebrick would have got past the Bulls the way Rose and Boozer were playing.

Jul 6, 2012
    28. Jul 8, 2012 2:18 PM (in response to babatunde11)

you are retarded bro the bulls got blew out by the bulls last year. and u dont sound 5 u sound 3. o yeah and mo williams isnt enough mj and kobe r only scores lebron is an all around player

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points