Skip navigation

5575 Views 32 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 12:21 PM by coach_bigbob RSS 1 2 3 Previous Next
coach_bigbob Pro 66 posts since
Aug 4, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 5, 2012 11:14 AM

Indy Crush 2000 12U Tryout "CHANGE" for Sunday August 12th

****Thank you to all that came to our initial tryout Saturday August 4th.  We were very happy with the response.  Due to that response, we are changing next Sunday, August 12th, to invite only.  The time will still be from 12:00 - 2:00.  See below for the location.  If you were unable to make it on Saturday August 4th, but would still like to tryout, we will be having a few individual tryout times available this week.  Please call (317) 496-1841 or email rherbst2@comcast.net.  See below for more information.****

Indy Crush 2000 is looking to add a few good players and great families for the 2012/2013 season.  We have had a very successful season, winning multiple tournaments and competing with the best teams in the state as a first year 12U team.  Next season we plan to be the premier 12U team in the state, and to compete with the best teams in the midwest.

We are not looking for any specific positions, just highly dedicated, coachable young ladies who want to improve their skills, be challenged, and willing to put team success ahead of personal success.  All positions are open and earned throught hard work and practice.

If invited, our tryouts will be held at Franklin Central High School, diamond #2 on the south side of the high school off E Indian Creek Rd, Sunday August 12th from 12:00 - 2:00.

I have been a travel coach since 2005, having won multiple state titles, and one NSA National title.  I love nothing more than seeing your daughter improve her skills and watching her realize she is becoming a better player.  I am a big believer in practice, twice per week, as well as lessons, (hitting, pitching, catching etc...).  I believe in the team concept, no one player is ever bigger than the team as a whole.

We will plan to play a very competitive schedule, including tournaments this fall, winter, and next spring/summer.  We will be travelling to neighboring states, and competing with the best teams in the midwest.  If this sounds like the vision you have for your daughter, and how you would like to continue her development as a softball player, I encourage you to check us out at our tryouts.  If you need any additional information, you can call me, (317) 496-1841 or email rherbst2@comcast.net.  If you would prefer a private tryout, let me know and we will work out a date and time.

Bob Herbst

Indy Crush 00 12U

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...