TN Ballhawks 99 is committed to playing a competative schedule. We want to take the best 10 or 11 girls that we can assemble and play the best teams in the southeast. To be sucessful, we believe the following are required:
1. Girls that are dedicated and love the game. We are not looking for girls that their parents are forcing them to play.
2. All team members must have a positive and learning attitude.
3. All team members must be willing to sacrifice for the other team members. After all, this is not about one person, this is about the team and what can be accomplished when we work together.
4. Drama Free Enviroment - this is another important factor to be sucessful. If you bring drama to the team, you will not last long.
5. We encurage leadership among all of our players.
We offer over 25 years of total coaching experience. We work the girls hard and encourage them to learn from their errors. We believe that competiton amongst the team is important. If you are looking for a team that will cahllenge your daughter at every practice and at every tournament then contact us for a private tryout?
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Message was edited by: TN Ballhawks 99
Looking for a strong athlete. Contact me if you are interested in a private workout.
TN Ballhawks 99 Tryout will be July 21st at White House Heritage High School (8:00am). This is for players (born in the years 1999 / 2000 / 1998) and parents that want to play "A" Level ball. We will be dedicated to establishing the best possible team we can form with the best players we can aquire. "ALL" Positions are wide open. The players on the roster this past year will have to try-out also. If you are tired of playing for a mid-level team, and want your daughter to play at the highest level so she can achieve future goals, you may want to take a look at the new Ballhawk team, cause we ARE going to the next level. We will "not" be trophy hunting, we will be preparing your daughter for high school and maybe even college ball by playing at the highest level of competition we can find. If you want your daughter to play this level of ball you may want to contact us at: http://community.active.com/mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or Shannon Groves 615-566-7994 or Mike Eakes 615-364-1740. Any questions what-so-ever please feel free to call.