Skip navigation

7975 Views 45 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 6:50 PM by stevenash10 RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
  • asiannation11 Amateur 21 posts since
    Jun 8, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Jul 8, 2012 4:13 PM (in response to NextCP3)
    whos the top 5 players in the nba?

1. Lebron James (not his biggest fan but i have to admit hes the best in the league)

2. Kevin Durant

3. Derrick Rose

4. Kobe Bryant

5. Rondo or Wade

• PH12 Amateur 34 posts since
    Jul 5, 2012
    32. Jul 8, 2012 10:38 PM (in response to babatunde11)

Yeah see you're just a little kid. Please stop trying to act all big and tough. Sorry I meant "undeniably one of the BEST basketball players on earth" my bad. I was riled up. He's a cocky joke? He just won his ring and truly did dominate in the playoffs. It's not like he faded off in the clutch. Ok change the argument all you want, you know what you said and as NextCP3 said, Shaq was awful on the Cavs. As of right now,  Lebron is playing much better than Kobe and everyone knows that. Also, last time I checked Michael Jordan isn't playing basketball anymore... but maybe I'm wrong and he's still playing in the NBA very quietly as you seem to think. The Heat obviously didn't stuggle that much considering they are the NBA CHAMPIONS. Yeah go ahead say IF all you want but who won it all? The Miami Heat and Lebron James.

• 23AllDayEveryDay Pro 155 posts since
    Aug 1, 2011
    33. Jul 9, 2012 8:38 AM (in response to babatunde11)

First off i was on vacation so thats why i didnt reply. You are beyond dumb. When i said the lakers didnt win i meant the championship. You are dumb because Robert Horry NEVER EVER played with Jordan and you get mad at me for bringing Horry in while you brought Scalabrine. Kobe's shooting percentage is around your IQ level which is pretty low. You think Shaq was better with the Cavs then the Lakers???? Are we watching the same NBA?? When Shaq was on the Lakers what other better big men did they have in the post that your talking about? Shaq when he was with the Cavs and Mo Williams are NO where close to Pippen and Kukoc for MJ or Shaq and Fisher with Kobe. You have no idea what you are talking about. And stop thinking your cool starring out your curse words like a five year old.

• babatunde11 Pro 94 posts since
    Jan 10, 2012
    34. Jul 9, 2012 9:08 AM (in response to 23AllDayEveryDay)

Lol, you were riled up from a online forum. It probably gave you leg! He didn't dominate the playoffs at all, he barely got past the Sixers.. Shaq wasn't awful on the Cavs you're probably one of those know-it-alls who didn't even watch back then but think's he knows **** now. Just cause MJ isn't playing anymore doesn't change the fact that's he was and is the best basketball player on this planet.

Vacation? Don't lie to yourself you can't afford that! The Lakers didn't win the championship cause we actually played good teams, the Heat had a paved road untill the finals.  You're the true retard here spewing out about how Lebron is legend when I doubt you can even dribble a basketball standing still. Also, the website stars out words it's called a fourm retard.. you know just as much about this as you do about basketball.

Aug 1, 2011
    35. Jul 9, 2012 10:25 AM (in response to NextCP3)

Why are you trying to take low blows talking about how i cant afford a vacation even though i was just on one. Your saying im getting riled up while your the one cursing in all of your posts. Your bringing other things into the forum because you cant win the argument about the best player so you have to take other shots. Like NextCP3 said, Shaq was injured and had his second worst year with the Cavs. And I never said Lebron was the best all-time, but as of this very second he is the best player. You think MJ, at age 49, would beat Lebron one-on-one? You didnt know who robert horry was because you thought he played with MJ. You thought Shaq was good with the Cavs. You know NOTHING about basketball. I hope you know how to fill up plastic cups because thats about the only place basketball is taking you

Jul 5, 2012
    36. Jul 9, 2012 10:30 AM (in response to babatunde11)

Not riled up from an online forum, riled up from talking to a stupid little kid (that would be you in case that wasn't obvious enough for you). You talk about him like he's a one person team! During the sixers seriess, Lebron James averaged 30.0ppg, 10.8 rpg, and 6.2apg. You call that struggling? What's wrong with you? Michael Jordan WAS the best basketball player on the planet. He's now 49 years old. Also, stop starring out your swearing. Just stop swearing. You're on an online forum as you said. Swearing doesn't make you tough.

Aug 1, 2011
    37. Jul 9, 2012 10:34 AM (in response to PH12)

Thank You PH12

• dwadealltheway Pro 100 posts since
    Jul 6, 2012
    38. Jul 9, 2012 10:59 AM (in response to babatunde11)

how could any team be bad if u made it to he playoffs and also the lakers lost to okc but the heat demolished them 4-1

• JonsLewis Amateur 16 posts since
    Jul 5, 2012
    40. Jul 10, 2012 5:59 AM (in response to dwadealltheway)

yea i can tell ur a heat fan you should actully watch the reall way to play ball cause ill tell you somethin d rose took a weak chicago team into a top seed team when lebron and dwade n bosh could barely beat the pacers like really the pacers, heat is a bummy team so dont give me that lie with the cavs he cant win unless he has another star so slow your role their buddy cause lebron isnt gonna win no more buddy

Jul 6, 2012
    41. Jul 10, 2012 9:17 AM (in response to JonsLewis)

d rose barely even played this season they dont need him. are you really tellimg me thatderrick is beterthen lebron! tell me somthing, the bulls already have noah and deng wen lebron was on the cavs he had the old shaq and shaq played his worst year on the cavs and u said he cant win without another star . look at at kobe. he needed shaq andrew bynum and gasol. mj needed scottie. paul peirce needed allen and garnett. and derrick rose hasnt won yet "buddy". oyea lebron went to the eastern conference finals on the cavs too

Jul 5, 2012
    42. Jul 10, 2012 11:41 AM (in response to JonsLewis)

I don't understand how you guys can keep saying they "barely beat the pacers". THEY BEAT THEM! That's not an argument. THE HEAT BEAT THE PACERS. That's all that matters. The Miami Heat are the best team in the NBA and that's all that matters.

Jul 6, 2012
    43. Jul 10, 2012 1:16 PM (in response to PH12)

thank god someone finally knows wat ther talkin bout

• stevenash10 Amateur 29 posts since
    Jul 11, 2012
    44. Jul 11, 2012 6:48 PM (in response to 23AllDayEveryDay)

kinda true about the stats but kobe does have 5 rings and its all about the rings.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points