Skip navigation

1369 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 2:46 PM by NextCP3 RSS
BasketballLove Amateur 14 posts since
Jul 19, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 21, 2012 3:27 PM

Miami Heat

Miami Heat, what is you guys opinion of this team. To me Miami is an awesome team, I'm not gonna lie they a beast when it comes to LeBron especially. The only thing I don't like about Miami is how cocky they are. It's one thing to be good but when your cocky like they are that makes people not like you, that's why you got all these people that are always talking trash about a lot of these good players. For example Michael Jordan, I don't know of one person that didn't like him, he was good, and fans and player respected him. I'm not trying to hate on LeBron, he is going to be one of the best by the end of his carrer if he isn't already, but really leave the cockiness at home. Example of sore losers>>>

• joki03 Amateur 21 posts since
    Jul 19, 2012
    1. Jul 21, 2012 6:13 PM (in response to BasketballLove)
    Miami Heat

althought hes cocky too I really like Wade of the Miami and if it wasnt for him cockyness and the way he left Cleaveland I would be rooting for LeBron all 82 games (+playoffs)

• Poohdini25 Amateur 27 posts since
    Jan 8, 2012
    2. Jul 21, 2012 6:55 PM (in response to BasketballLove)
    Miami Heat

Wether Lebron is cocky or not is based on everyone's own perspective of what cocky is. I would say Lebron is not cocky because the only time I see "cocky" it is after a flashy dunk. Name an NBA player that didn't get really cocky after they just threw it down with flare. If you see him doing other things that you consider "cocky" please let me know.

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    4. Jul 22, 2012 12:01 PM (in response to BasketballLove)
    Miami Heat

I'm a bulls fan, we're now rivals with the heat, to say this in a nice way, i strongly dislike the heat. what i don't like is how lebron made his decision, and they beat the bulls in the ecf 2011. lebron is cocky for doing it that way and they knocked my bulls out of the playoffs, that's it. lebron is great, but i don't like him.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    6. Jul 22, 2012 3:11 PM (in response to BasketballLove)
    Miami Heat

I had respect for D-Wade, LeBron, and Bosh.... until the big party BEFORE the season ever started!!!!!!!! Then the big celebration after they won a title was a bit immature.

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    7. Jul 23, 2012 9:29 AM (in response to BasketballLove)
    Miami Heat

lebron deserved a title, and sadly, no more no ring jokes, but we can still make fun of his hairline.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• NextCP3 Legend 320 posts since
    Apr 11, 2012
    9. Jul 24, 2012 2:46 PM (in response to BasketballLove)
    Miami Heat

I am a big D-Wade fan and was a LeBron fan when he was in Cleveland but I hate seeing proffesional athletes making fun of people. I just think they're setting a bad example to little kids who want to be like them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...