Skip navigation

5055 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 5:41 AM by NextCP3 RSS 1 2 Previous Next
NextCP3 Legend 320 posts since
Apr 11, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 31, 2012 5:24 AM

Do you think I can get a scholarship to a D1 school

I am a PG, 4'10 80lbs, I am playing in a summer league and average 11ppg, 5.5rpg, 3apg, 2spg, and 0.5bpg. We only play 20min. I'd average more assists but sometimes my teammates miss open layups and jumpers. I have really good ball handling and lots of coaches tell me that. I am pretty good at jumpshots and above average free throws. I have great speed and stamina. I can finish with either hand on either side on layups. I have a great floater and when it comes to crunch time I'm there ready to make a clutch play on offense or on D. I am really good on defence and have quick hands to get steals. I can make any pass no matter how small the window I'll find a way to make it. I'm a pass first point guard and would rather make a great pass than a great shot. I can hang and the air and finish on double clutches and one time had a ref say, ( curse word starting with d) he's good!!! I have a 27 inch max step vertical and a 22 inch no step. Do you think I can get a D1 scholarship or even go to the NBA??? Also, I am a straight A student so academics won't be a problem!!

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points