Skip navigation

873 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 4:57 PM by Rlemonds RSS
Kristen H99 Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 12, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 9, 2012 2:26 PM

2012 Colorado Cyclist Copper Triangle registration for sale

I registered for this event, http://www.coppertriangle.com/, for Aug 4, 2012, but am not able to go.  I ordered my packet to be mailed - Packets will be  mailed starting July 1st .  I ordered a Women's Large jersey. 

Selling for cost - $120.00  - (Includes $10 minimum donation to the Davis Phinney Foundation)

Copper Mountain Resort is located 75 miles (121 kilometers) west                                              of Denver and 20 miles (32 kilometers) east of Vail off Interstate                                              70
                                             at exit 194th, easily accessible from both the Denver International                                              Airport and Eagle County Airport.

In addition to the great experience cycling this incredible alpine course, each participant will receive:

• A specially designed commemorative event jersey.
                                        • A ticket to the Alpine Celebration post-ride lunch and party.
                                        • Energy replacing refreshments at the amply stocked aid stations.
                                        • Road support throughout the course.
                                        • A chance to win dozens of valuable prizes

Deadline for any changes to your registration will be on July 1st  For example, meal tickets, jersey sizing, etc.  Its important we get all the current information in order to best serve you!  If you need additional meal tickets, they will be sold at the event, or if you lost a few lbs and need a different jersey size, please let us know ASAP!

If your Jersey does not fit, you can, subject to availability, exchange it at the event at the merchandise booth.  Please note that availability will be limited and so we can’t guarantee that all sizes will be available.

We highly suggest to register early, the event could sell out!

Contact me by email if interested.  Thank you.                                  

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...