Skip navigation

3547 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2012 6:42 PM by NextCP3 RSS
3azybreesy1 Amateur 9 posts since
Jun 27, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 29, 2012 7:12 PM

Who was the best NBA PG this season? (Give me your replies.)

Well now that 2011-2012 season is in the books, I'd like to hear from you guys who was the best NBA Point Guard. Now this discussion I found very interesting due to the comments of Tony Parker proclaiming himself as the best NBA point guard. I believe Tony Parker is a extremely versatile guard who can take it to the hole or dish it out to the open man but it's hard to call yourself the best in a leauge of elite guards like Chris Paul, Russel Westbrook, Rajon Rondo, and Steve Nash who suprisingly still has gas in the tank. I'll start with Chris Paul the General of Lob City, with a deadly crossover, a hawk's vision, and an assasin's shot he could easily be the best point guard in the game, but being swept by the Spurs (More importantly Tony Parker) had to knock him down in the power rankings. Next, Russel Westbrook, the score first pass later guard may be far from the assist leader but when it comes down to it he's easily the most explosive guard in the NBA and scores at will, but I have seen him force alot of shots and miss his open teammates. Third up is Rajon Rondo, Rondo is the true meaning of a point guard whose job is to take the ball up court and deliver it to his teammates. He does his job and does it well, during the playoffs he showed awsome performances making his way on the list of most triple-doubles in the NBA, yet he jump shot could use improvement. Finally, Steve Nash, the old man who still got it. Watching the NBA All-Star Game I was suprised to see Steve Nash making a appearence. Even though Steve Nash and the Sins did not qualify for the playoffs his season performances were extraordinary, on the other hand he just doesn't have the speed and quickness like he used to.

PG I didn't mention ( They Still Count)

Deron Williams

Ricky Rubio

Brandon Jennings

Kyrie Irving

John Wall

PG That Dont Count

Derrick Rose

I like Derrick Rose probably would've been the best PG but due to all his injuries this season I couldnt really see how good he was. Sorry

My Top 5

Chris Paul

Rajon Rondo

Kyrie Irving

Deron Williams

Ricky Rubio

Don't Forget to Reply

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...