Skip navigation

712 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 6:47 PM by babatunde11 RSS
DwyaneSuede Rookie 4 posts since
Aug 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 7, 2012 12:27 PM

Knee pain anyone? Tips?

Recently, I've been having a lot of soreness in my knees. It really hasn't been painful and it only *hurts* when I jump and when I go up the stairs. The pain is usually in my lower knee, and on the insides of my knees (right side of left knee/left side of right knee).  When I'm playing basketball, it severely hinders my ability to jump, which has been affecting my all-around game. I'm going to use new insoles for support, and I'll try stretching more.

Summary: Do you have knee soreness/ pain? How do you alleviate the pain/ soreness?

Thanks

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    1. Aug 7, 2012 1:00 PM (in response to DwyaneSuede)
    Knee pain anyone? Tips?

you have patellar tendonitis. i have it too. You need to get a knee sleeve. when you put on the knee sleeve, make sure it supports your knee caps. you're in a stage that is not as bad as mine, but fix it before it gets worse. ice it and wear knee sleeves when playing hoops.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• babatunde11 Pro 94 posts since
    Jan 10, 2012
    3. Aug 8, 2012 6:47 PM (in response to DwyaneSuede)
    Knee pain anyone? Tips?

Obviously I would advise to just get it checked out by the doctor! But don't sweat it, my knees would sometimes start to burn at the end of games so I just started wearing knee sleeves and now it's all better!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points