Skip navigation

1514 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 5:00 PM by 23AirJordan
miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
May 21, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 3, 2012 12:26 AM

what should i do

hi  its about high school.many  different high school coaches offer me to play basketball on their varsity team when im a freshman.right now im going to the eighth grade.well heres the deal all my friends are going to are local high school and their basketball team sucks and  they are the worst team in the state but i got offers from good high school teams.even the best team in the state offer me to play on the varsity team as a freshman.and i really want to play on a good team so i can get reconise to play college ball and get a scholarship.or should i go to school with my best friends. plus if i go to another school i have to make new friends.if i go to the local school i might not be  able to play for a state championship.what u think i should do

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

• DrizzyProphet3130 Rookie 3 posts since
    Aug 3, 2012
    1. Aug 3, 2012 12:56 AM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)
    what should i do

Hey man, I feel ya I just finished high school and I'm going to play D2 college ball, hopefully, will transfer to a D1 school after a year or two. Anyways do what makes you the happiest. Playing on a good team does not mean you will get a D1 scholarship. For one, you might not start on a good team full of good players. Also if your so good that you make a bad team good well then you be highly recruited. It's like my high school coach told me when I was thinking of going to better team, he said "It does'nt matter where you play, it's how you play, if your good enough coaches will find you." Also AAU helps you get recruited as well. Hope this helps you decide!

• babatunde11 Pro 94 posts since
    Jan 10, 2012
    2. Aug 3, 2012 8:54 AM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)
    what should i do

Is this even a serious question? Of course you would go to the better team even if it means leaving your friends behind..

• joki03 Amateur 21 posts since
    Jul 19, 2012
    4. Aug 3, 2012 8:23 PM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)
    what should i do

wait so are your friends in that bball team or naa???

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    6. Aug 7, 2012 5:00 PM (in response to miamiHEATBOY23)
    what should i do

your favorite player is lebron. watch more than a game. he went to st. v st. m instead of the better team where him and his friends were offered. try to make a bad team into a good one. or go to the better team. which ever school will get you noticed easier, you should go for.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points