Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1017907 Views 4,714 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 5:15 PM by timbrown7573 Go to original post 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 315 Previous Next
  • Ratherberiding Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 4, 2011

Hi, I'm Phyllis.  I turn 55 this weekend and completed C25K for the second time this summer.  Last year, I ran like a tortoise and never seemed to be able to find my rhythm, although I completed the program and ran my first 5K race.  Lots of walking, though.  This year, I feel so much stronger, and, while I still can't run 5K in 30 minutes, I am improving.  My goal is to run a true 5K distance in the next month or so and continue to run it steadily.  I'm going to run again in the same race I ran in last year.  My "bucket list" goal is to do a short-(extremely short) distance triathlon someday.  I might be able to do it sooner than I expected because the military post in my town is running a series of first time tris:  stay in the pool for 15 minutes, bike for 15 minutes, run for 15 minutes.  I think I can do that!

But I have a problem.  I have not lost ANY weight.  I do have a bad thyroid (and that was one of the reasons for my tortoise-like self last year), but this is ridiculous!  I eat fairly healthily and have decided that I may just have to be a fit fat person (or a fat fit person?).

Other than weight loss (or lack thereof), my biggest challenge is to get up in the morning and run during the school year (I'm a teacher).  I have to get up at 4:30 to get it done and I'd love to hear about other early risers, just for the support!  After school, my daughter and I ride horses so after work is not an option.

• justrundan Legend 202 posts since
    Jul 22, 2011

Phyllis- Welcome!  You have some great goals to work on.  I am also an early riser to run during the week.  My wife is a teacher and last year we were up between 4:30-4:45. Unfortunately she has had foot problems that refuse to resolve enough to let her run, so now she is biking.  I'm usually up at 4:45 most mornings that I run, but it's 5 every other morning anyway.  It's actually easier during the school year since we usually stay up later during the summer.

Had to run treadmill today as I woke to lightning and thunder.  Ugh! 

May run a local 10K Saturday, put on to raise money for local HS CC teams.  Wasn't in my plans, but good cause. 

Run strong and safe this weekend!

Dan-started running 1/29/2011 at age 57

notable 2012 runs:

Crazylegs Classic-Madison-8K--4/28/2012--00:52:14

Roxbury Rural Run--5K--5/5/2012-- 29:32-PR

Haslanger Classic--10K--8/4/2012--1:06:19 PR

WO-ZHA-WA Run--HM--9/15/2012--2:37:45

Honky Tonk Marathon- Wisconsin Dells- 10/21/2012-5:39:09

2013 runs:

Fleet Feet New Year's Day Dash-8K-1/1/2013--54:23

Door County HM- 5/4/2013

Fox Cities HM- 9/22/2013 (60thBD!)

• mkayc Legend 582 posts since
    Jun 8, 2011

At cardiologist's thurs. morn I failed a stress test. A stress test! She wanted to get my hr up to 144 and didn't get it past 110 before I bonked. Spent all day Fri. in pain thinking something was wrong. Wed.'s run felt good at the time but must have been too much for the body. Feeling better now after sleeping most of the day. Can't help thinking something's still wrong. I'm yellowish. Going to doctor early Mon. morn w/o an appointment to see if he'll take pity and listen.

Janet - sounds like you're getting good exercise and have a great routine.

Phyllis - Welcome! Sorry I can't help. I don't do mornings. 4:30 am. is a late night by my definition. I do know something about losing weight and running slowly, though. I aim for 14 mm. Was 158 when I started and went up to 165 for the first year but never changed clothing sizes. That was while training for HM. Started to lose when I added speed intervals on the elliptical for cross training and got back to 158. Have had the biggest loss since 7/20 due to surgery and my inability to eat nearly anything (150). I expect this will let me run faster if/when I get back in training. Running at my normal pace already seems easier.

Good going, Dan!

Enjoy those runs, everyone!

Mary Kay

Running: Started 5/6/2011; Graduated C25k - 7/21/11; Graduated B210k - 11/24/11;

PRs: 5k - 36:42; 8k - 1:10; 4.15 m - 53.41; 10k - 1:18; HM - 2:56:31

I may be slow but I'm persistant.

Goals: 5k under 30 min.; HM under 2 hr.; AG award in the USAF HM! and one full marathon.

It won't be easy but it will be worth it!

• PaintingLady Legend 906 posts since
    Dec 12, 2009

Janet,, tks for telling us about your little bird. That is so sweet. What kind of dancing do you do?

Phyllis....WELCOME and Congratulations on finishing C25K (for a 2nd time).  Don't worry about rythmn, it will come with more experience. I think the more we run, the more efficient our stride becomes and with that a better rythmn. Fartleks or acceleration gliders (Jeff Galloway's take on it) are gentle ways to work speed sessions into one's workouts. They help running efficiency and speed.

Mary Kay.....what are we gonna do w/ you girl! Seems like you are having a really rough time! Bless your heart. Seriously, I sure hope failing the stress test was just a fluke w/ the machinery and nothing wrong with you. Get it checked out ASAP and keep us informed.

Dan, did you run the 10K?

This was a cut back long run week, so only 4 miles scheduled and run. Seemed strange. Next wk calls for 11, so I took this and enjoyed. My legs felt like lead the first mile and half, but got loose and felt ok for remainder.

Loving the Olympics!

Marie from Tennessee

Training for Disney 2013 Goofy Challenge.....Yes, I'm certifiably CRAZY!

61 year olds must be out of their minds to run a half marathon followed by a full the next day!

Disney Half Marathon 1/7/2012 2:37:59

Bear Hunt 5K 9/24/11 28:28 pb

Trojan Trek Trail 5K 8/6/11 31:45

Expo 10K 5/28/11 1:01:28,

Expo 10K 5/26/12 1:05:39

Eastman 10K 9/8/2012 1:01:11 pb

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

• justrundan Legend 202 posts since
    Jul 22, 2011

Evening everyone.  Did Active shut down the e-mails or did I goof up something with my account?  Are you all getting the e-mails?

DW and I went to a folk/Christian concert at our church last night (the artist is from your neck of the woods Marie) and then had friends over for ice cream==to late to bed.  Woke at 5:30 thinking "I'm really gonna run a 10 K this morning?  Had never felt that bad before a race before.  And it was to be 78/humid by race time. Fortunately I felt better by race time.  I registered this morning and I got nervous when I saw I was #19 registered for the 10K!  Visions of last place danced in my head, and by mile 1 I was battling for the rear with a woman and her dog!  That was despite going out faster than I'd planned.  Fortunately the dog slowed the lady down so I kept them in sight!     I kept telling myself what I've read others say on here: "at least I'm faster than those on the couch".   My only other 10K had been almost 70 minutes last fall, so I was hoping to come in under 66 minutes, and finished in 66:19.  Fortunately, the dog continued to slow the lady down (it takes longer at those water stops whenyou have to give the dog water too!) and I did not finish last.  The benefit of being in a small local race, and signing up for the 10K, was that, as the only male runner 50-59, I was the age group winner, complete with folding canvas Badger camp chair!!  Gotta love it!

Our neighbors down the hill threw a big party this evening, complete with band, and we are watching some major fireworks they are shooting off from out porch, as the near full moon clears the horizon. Beautiful night!!  And better yet, cool the next few mornings, so I may enjoy a slow jog tomorrow to get the kinks out of the muscles.

Have a great weekend all!  Run strong.

Dan-started running 1/29/2011 at age 57

notable 2012 runs:

Crazylegs Classic-Madison-8K--4/28/2012--00:52:14

Roxbury Rural Run--5K--5/5/2012-- 29:32-PR

Haslanger Classic--10K--8/4/2012--1:06:19 PR

WO-ZHA-WA Run--HM--9/15/2012--2:37:45

Honky Tonk Marathon- Wisconsin Dells- 10/21/2012-5:39:09

2013 runs:

Fleet Feet New Year's Day Dash-8K-1/1/2013--54:23

Door County HM- 5/4/2013

Fox Cities HM- 9/22/2013 (60thBD!)

• urun2me Pro 194 posts since
    Jun 7, 2010

I'm not getting email notification any more either.

I ran my 23 mile training run yesterday. I started just before dawn in 78 degrees, high humidity. The sun stayed behind some clouds until about mile 8, but then it was out in full glory.

I usually do a 1/1 run/walk pattern when I move up to a new distance, but I couldn't find my gym boss after the Innsbruck trip and my Garmin won't handle more than 99 intervals (and it was going to take me more than that to finish), so I decided to do a .25 mile run/1 minute walk pattern. That put me at about a 2:30/1 pattern but I figured I would just do what I could do. The first 12 miles were great. I settled into the correct pace to handle the interval, met several runners to chat with along the way, and didn't feel the sun too much. By mile 15 I was beginning to wonder how I was going to continue to handle the sun, heat and humidity. I began to walk every other run interval by mile 16. At mile 20.5 I threw in the towel and walk out the remaining distance. The temperature had risen to the high 80's, my stomach was protesting, and I thought it was best to be smart and avoid too much heat stress. 23 is 23 no matter how you cover it!

My legs feel a bit heavy today but I was able to get out and do Day 1 of my husband's return to training! He's been cleared to run again but we've got to take it slowly. The marathon is out for him in November. We are still hopeful that we can work up to enough to get him through the half.

I tried to watch the women's marathon online this morning. The screen kept freezing and buffering. Eventually I gave up. I'll try again later. It looked like a great course and greay running weather!

Have a good week, all.

• tseech1 Rookie 2 posts since
    Mar 30, 2009

I turned 50 last summer and have set new PRs in 5k (19:50), 10k (43:40), 5 mile (33:17) and HM (1:33:59). I have had 5 first overall finishes from 50-51 and my first race after turning 51 and i set my pr for the 5k. Getting older is just a number. Good, consistent and varied training modalities help me keep my racing improving.

• PaintingLady Legend 906 posts since
    Dec 12, 2009

No email notifications here either. Also noticed that when I log my runs on active.com all is still ok, I use the freebie, but just signed up for a freebie weight training program on acitve.com courtiesie of Merrell, but the two programs are on different pages, and don't merge. I figure I'll loose the weight records when I don't ante up for another paid program.

tseech1: welcome and WOW is all I can say on your PR"s !  Agreed on getting older is just a number and good varied training is key.

urun: you inspire! 23 miles Great job!  When you run your next marathon, what r/w ratio will you use? 

Dan: congrats on persevering and winning your ag. Hey, you don't have to tell everyone everything. Unless they ask....you won.  78 is hot for man or beast!   Hope you enjoyed the concert. This is a big area for Christian music. I guess it has something to do w/ being the heart of the Bible belt, plus the birthplace of country music.

I'm rocking along w/ my Galloway marathon program. Doing 45 min runs midweek.  This weeks long run will be 11 miles.

Happy running my mighty master friends.

Marie from Tennessee

Training for Disney 2013 Goofy Challenge.....Yes, I'm certifiably CRAZY!

61 year olds must be out of their minds to run a half marathon followed by a full the next day!

Disney Half Marathon 1/7/2012 2:37:59

Bear Hunt 5K 9/24/11 28:28 pb

Trojan Trek Trail 5K 8/6/11 31:45

Expo 10K 5/28/11 1:01:28,

Expo 10K 5/26/12 1:05:39

Eastman 10K 9/8/2012 1:01:11 pb

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

• pkar Pro 66 posts since
    Feb 21, 2011

I not only have not received recent emails, the whole site was buggy this morning when I tried to log in - the most recent post on this thread was Feb 2011! After futzing around, I finally got up to date posts. I was out of town a week ago and it's taken me all of last week to get caught up with garden, etc.

Mary Kay: I've wanted to send you my condolences for the loss of your mom. Now I read you are haveing first class health issues - I hope you can find out the cause and get it taken care of. Sometimes just appearing on the doctor's door step gets their attention.

Phyllis: I see we have another Phyllis. So I'll use PhyllisK as my handle to differentiate. ( I looked this word up in my dictionary, and it looks worse than my spelling).  I am at the other end of the age scale from you, so our experiences will contrast.

I attended the Dave McGovern World Class Racewalking Clinic in Portland OR a week ago. I had a great time with a group of about 12 avid racewalkers. They ranged from some real speedy, experienced walkers to rank beginners. The format of the clinic was such that we all profited by the analysis of each person. I got a little tweak of my stride which will give  me just a hair more length for the same energy expended. Dave also advised that I concentrate of the Half Marathon training until after the event, then concentrate on perfecting a "legal" style for the Senior Games next summer.

Sunday I did a 5K fun run that was put on by three members of my Team In Training as a fund raiser for the Leucemia society. I alternated racewalking and running on the gentle down slopes. As it was a chip timed even, I waited to start toward the end. This allowed me to have pretty much of the route to myself most of the way. My time was a not-to-great 47 minutes, but they had a plaque for me as I set a record of sorts by being the oldest in the race.

IMG_4407.JPG

Winner of Oldest in Sausage Fest, Campbell CA 5K Fun Run - "Young at Heart "Wiener"

Phyllis - 87

San Jose CA

Aug 18, 2010 Started walking/running In my Neighborhood, SJ CA 1 mi 26:08 min

My First Race

Nov 14,2010 Habitat for Humanity, Stanford, Ca 5K 56:08 min 3rd Women’s 70+

2012 Events:

1/1/12 New Years Runfor Healthy World Palo Alto 5K 46:33

1/28/12 Coyote Hills, Fremont CA 5K 52:59

3/3/12 Helyer Park, San Jose 5K 46:47

3/10/12 Juana Run Palo alto 8K 1:12:22

3/11/12 Calif. Senior Games Palo Alto Race Walk 5K 44:56 Qualified in my age group for Nationals in 2013

3/17/12 Go Green St Patricks Day Run 5K 31:27 Actual distance run: 2.22 miles

• rcuriel Pro 178 posts since
    Mar 2, 2011

PhyllisK - Great pic!  Looks like you've been getting some sun!

Tseech1 - nice times!  and welcome to the group.

Phyllis - welcome.

Dan - not so slow anymore...

Urun2me - 23 Miles!  only in my dreams or is that memories...

Dance Fever Mrs - We have a couple parrots and multiple chickens, but they don't go on runs with us - or walks.  10,000 steps a day is a great target.  I track mine with a fitbit (auto uploads steps, distance and floors).

I'm on week 3 of my training schedule (first time following an actual plan in my life).  Last week finished with 31 miles and 5K race. Since the race was chipped I attempted to let the crowd thin out before I left - waited just over 2 minutes from the last person leaving and started out.  Didn't take me long to catch up with the straglers and the path was narrow, so spent most of the first mile navigating the crowd.  After a mile the crowd mostly thinned out, but then the path got narrower.  Every now and then people would be running/jogging 3 and 4 across taking up the whole path.  I knew the course was an out and back and started yelling at people to move to the right as the leaders would be coming soon and they needed room too.  Sure enough, soon after the race leader comes tearing down the path.  I knew this could be a problem because my brother had told me that at the Bay Breeze (same course in Feb) a 10 year old girl had stepped out in front of him causing a major collision.  Speak of the devil, I see that same brother (I have 5) coming down the path with 2 guys drafting off him (did I mention I had a good size tail wind?).  I started yelling my head off at him to "GO!"  He looked pretty tired.  I tried to pick it up a bit too, but my legs felt sort of dead (most miles in week since I started running again).  I didn't feel tired, but no spring in the legs either.  I'm steadily moving up and hit the turn around point.  The headwind is as bad as I thought and I'm running on the side of the path because too many people going the other way.  I'm still catching lots of people and I see a couple running as we're starting to get closer to the finish line.  The woman sees me and is encouraging the man to kick it up a notch.  He's breathing hard and I start to go by, she staying with me.  All I'm thinking is, Marie's going to say I got "chicked" again, when she slows down to wait for the guy.  Not wanting to risk the possibility of getting "chicked" I hit another gear and I'm suprised it doesn't feel that bad.  I was able to pass a couple more runners and finished at 24:00 (27:09 on the clock).  The man and woman were about 10-12 seconds behind me.  Found my brother who finished in 21:39 and 2nd in our AG - I ended up 7th.

Got to visit with my brother and sister-in-law while waiting for my son and wife to finish the 1/2.  Wife got 2nd in AG, son got 7th - not bad for being only a week from the SF Marathon (them not me).

Went home and ran another 2 miles on the dreadmill.  7 miles Sunday, 5.9 Monday and 5.5 today.  Tomorrow is 8x400 and Thursday is an easy 3 miler followed by day of rest on Friday.  Sunday I get to do a Muddy Buddy race in Boulder (did I mention we're driving out?).  Next week is a bit less mileage and don't know how much running I'll be able to get in...

Run strong everyone.

Ray

• Dance Fever Mrs Rookie 5 posts since
    Mar 14, 2011

Painting Lady /Marie,

I try to keep up with my "line dancing". Husband's knees limit his dancing, so

line dancing works great for me. I did this also in the '80's and now again for

the past 5 years. We do occasional Ballroom, mostly like the Latin dances, and East/West

Coast Swing.

I  am not receiving any emails from 50+runners. I'm signing in, scrolling and finally

finding the place to read recent posts.

Low tonight 92, high tomorrow 107, sooo- I will do my running at our community

indoor track tomorrow. I plan to run for about 1 hr. Love that air conditioning

when the heat outside is just too much. Thurs I do an hour step class, then walk

with my little bird for about 3 mi.

My legs also feel heavy when I first start to run, but loosen up quickly.

Hi to Phyllis '87 and new Phyllis.

Think I'll start some speedwalking soon as I have

Nev. Sr. Olympics in mid -October. Not a biggie, just 1.5 mile time walk.

• JoniSchatte Amateur 11 posts since
    Feb 2, 2012

Hello to all! This week is crazy! Getting ready for my son's wedding on Saturday....Something I have to do every day this week....ugh. I finished making his vest finally. HOT pink and was giving me a head ache! lol

I'm trying to keep up a lesser training schedule. Feel like I'll fall behind since the Half iron man is Sept 22nd.

I did a Mini Triathlon on Saturday. 250 meter wim, 20 K bike and 5 K. 1:31. Came in sencond in the 40 and over women's group...Don't know if it's good or bad. lol It was over 100 degreees by 10:00. The older ladies started last....The best thing was I didn't hypervetilate on the swim. Free style all the way non stop! So happy since I had to back stroke on my first 2 triatholons. Race nerves!!!!!

Paintedlady~ Thanks for the info. I figure if I'm out in the heat running 10 miles at least I did it no matter how long it takes.

mkayc~ Yes, I'm having a great time!!! So how's it going with the heart rate and all, sounds scary....

txdiversmom~ Way too humid in Houston for me!!! Our 2 eldest daughters live there.

tseech1~ AWESOME!!!!!

pkar~ Good for you! Fantastic!

BTW~ Not getting email notifications either.

SAFB Tri 8-4-12.jpg

• az2mn Legend 402 posts since
    Jan 20, 2010

Rob:  I have finished HMs in under 2 hours before.  Due to relocating and business schedule, I have not trained as well as I usually do for a HM but I do hope to finish in 2 hours or less on the Aug. 19th HM I registered for. I'm just frustrated with my training time due to my difficulty in acclimating to this climate; it's sooooo hard to breathe with this humidity and heat combo!! 

Webpro:  WOW!! 27 miles!!  That's amazing!!  The longest training run I did for my first marathon was 24 miles and I finished in 4:10!!  I knew I trained well because I felt like I just finished a LONG RUN!  I probably could have finished under 4 hrs. but I was having fun taking photos, texting and calling hubby, family and friends.  LOL!!  I injured my knee prior to my second marathon which limited my longest training run to only 18 miles and I finished in 4:35, and I stood in line for the porta-potty twice and took more walk breaks but I was happy with my effort and time. Oh, my husband took my phone too, haha!!

From my experience and following your progress, I know you will be amazed at your finish time and how well you have trained for this awesome event of your life!!  I know you will!!    ?

I've noticed I have been more sluggish in my running last couple of months and I been reading up on Lyme Disease due to a stiff neck which has lingered for almost a week.  Saw MD this past Monday, drew blood, should have results by Fri but MD thinks it's viral, got a concentrated dose of antibiotic.  Felt better by that evening so ran 9 miles, 1:35:20. 

Hope all goes well for each of you.  Thanks for all your inspiration!

I will be returning to northern AZ to continue on a project for a couple of months ................. looking forward to spending time with grandbaby!!  And, running my trails again at a drier 7,000+ elevation .............. miss those!!

Stay healthy, safe and 'cool' everyone!!

Trail runner

• girlintheorchard Pro 168 posts since
    Aug 2, 2010

az1414~praying for good results concerning the Lyme Disease blood test. 

The Olympics have apparently inspired all of you.  There has been some intense mileage and great running happening here.  I love reading all your posts.  So inspiring.  Go Mighty Masters!

My family recently returned from our annual camping trip to Peninsula State Park on the Door Peninsula.  It is the part of Wisconsin that lays between Green Bay and Lake Michigan.  Set some records of my own while there for the week:

• Running - 34 miles
    • Biking - 65 miles
    • Hiking - 16 hours
    • Hammock/beach time - 3 novels read

After a storm system came through on Saturday evening and took a few trees down*scary*, the temps dropped to the upper 60's. Ran a LSD of 11 miles on the HM course I ran last May.  It is a very hilly route, but training in heat/humidity all summer must have paid off. It was one of the best runs of my life!  My husband and younger son biked along the route providing water, banana and a mini Cliff bar to keep me strong during the 2 hour adventure. 

Seven weeks out from my second HM, and training is going well.  Step down week ahead of 13 miles/week, and searching for a 10k to run at the end of August. 

Run strong, friends!

• mkayc Legend 582 posts since
    Jun 8, 2011

Well, I used to get daily email updates whenever you posted and they stopped out of the blue. It took awhile to notice because life interfered. Now I'm trying to catchup.

After failing the stress test I had some serious pain and then turned yellow with a full body itch. I returned to the ER last Sunday with jaundice and after many tests had a second procedure on Tues to remove the bits and pieces left behind from the first. Lovely. So my core hurts but I can finally eat, pee and am getting a little sleep. Two weeks without a decent meal and at least 5 lbs lighter but am eating like there is no tomorrow, not a lot, just fast and thoughtless. Just finished smores with peanut butter and a hot dog and mussels because I can. It'll stop, hopefully soon. Discharged Wed and returned to work Thurs because boss got on my wrong side. Went in to make her feel guilty but now just a little sore. Taking my first Percocet tonight. Seen more Olympics than I ever wanted to watch with being in bed for three days but still find it inspiring and can't take my eyes off the men's platform diving. Don't know what that's all about. Need to get serious about training so tomorrow I'm going to try a 5 mi. flat walk/run and hope to get in a trail hike on Sunday and then see how I feel on Monday. 

Debra, congrats on the strong 11 mi!!! Sounds glorious! those winning moments are fabulous! Glad you could enjoy it.

Az1414, good luck kicking whatever it is that is slowing you down. It's hard to acclimate if you're battling a lingering viral/bacterial problem at the same time. Also, if you stay in the northwest and don't travel back and forth, your adjustment will go faster. It only takes a couple of weeks but it's a nasty couple of weeks. I noticed we go through it at the beginning of the season every year. 

Joni, great pic!! Congratulations on your fantastic race result!!

Marie, this saga has got to end soon, hopefully well. Drs are out of procedures. Your quote "not fit for man or beast" took me back to the W.C.Fields movie. One of my fav scenes and possibly the stupidist ever recorded.

Dan, A folding canvas Badger camp chair! That's a BIG win in my book. I've been in last place and not too happy about it but there you are. It can happen. Thought about it and decided I'd put my head down and focus on getting as much energy out of myself as I could until the end and be able to say I ran the best race I could. In the end, I didn't come in last even though it appeared I had because the people ahead of me had started earlier than me. WhaaHoo! but it may still happen. 

Pkar, thanks for your condelnces. You finished the 5k in 47 min! That's my typical time just running. I'm thinking that's a great time! congratulations!! You are getting so professional at this speed walking. very impressive!

Ray, sheesh! You may be running short distances but you sure are going fast! Beasting it.

Janet, Good to hear you're watching the heat and have an indoor track!

Run strong and fierce!

Mary Kay

Running: Started 5/6/2011; Graduated C25k - 7/21/11; Graduated B210k - 11/24/11;

PRs: 5k - 36:42; 8k - 1:10; 4.15 m - 53.41; 10k - 1:18; HM - 2:56:31

I may be slow but I'm persistant.

Goals: 5k under 30 min.; HM under 2 hr.; AG award in the USAF HM! and one full marathon.

It won't be easy but it will be worth it!

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...