NEED HELP?|

3004 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 5:08 AM by srrwllms332
ibeme4180 Rookie 1 posts since
Feb 11, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 11, 2010 3:49 PM

Coed Open Competitve Teams?

Hey,

Was hoping someone can help me out.  I'm a 26 man currently living in MA and am moving to Myrtle beach in April.  I was a competitive cheerleader for several years for all star teams.  I have taken a couple years off to let the body heal but looking to get back into it for a couple more years (still got some left in the tank).  Anyone know any competitive open coed teams in the area (or somewhat in the area)?

• BigRedCheerleading Rookie 3 posts since
    May 12, 2010
    1. May 12, 2010 1:58 PM (in response to ibeme4180)
    Re: Coed Open Competitve Teams?

Cheer Extreme in North Carolina or ROCK STAR all stars in South Carolina!!

Great programs who travel and do a lot of fun events!!

• srrwllms332 Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 1, 2012
    2. Aug 10, 2012 5:08 AM (in response to ibeme4180)
    Re: Coed Open Competitve Teams?

What is the Importance of Education?

its really big question that, Why goto school? This question always strikes in the mind of all scholars, teachers, infact men and women. Yo must need to re think on what is the need of education and colleges and ask this question to the students, parents, community members, business leaders, and policymakers , how difficult do you think it would be to reach a consensus?

You might accept top luck asking, "What is life?"

All over the world, history Proves, to build the right society we need the education. Education's primary purpose has ranged from instructing youth in religious doctrine, education is needful for creating democratic country and living in democracy, to gather the society and assimilate all people in the socity, education require for globalization of the country. if you want any assistance on study in usa or uk please visit this link. education in usa, education in uk.

And now, future changing drastically. to maintain the balance between education and people and technology we require education, what is the goal?young and dynamic who satisfy the economy? Education makes the good peoples? To create emotionally healthy adults who can engage in meaningful relationships?

"Education and taking education is really serious matter". "Many people says that education support for children development and skills developments, the knowledge, and the dispositions that will allow them to be responsible, teach students for giving there contribution to the society and community. Making, to be a good friend, to be a good mate, to be able to work, and to contribute to the well-being of the community." Education crates the fare relation of students with the society, so that they can work collaborate and collectively

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...