QuickTime is not just a media player but also a video editor. Hence, people normally use it to play videos and even change videos. Many individuals use it to generate their own videos. Next, this paper can share you tips on how to change video in QuickTime together with burn it to DVD.
Here we need a DVD creator for Mac, with which you can effortlessly convert the QuickTime MOV to DVD mac and even maintain the video quality. Following is a basic guide about how to change videos in QuickTime together with burn it to DVD with a DVD creator for Mac.
Step 1: edit the video in QuickTime
1. Open your video file by clicking “File” on top menu.
2. Select the portion of the file you want to change by dragging the In together with Out markers to surround that section of the file.
3. Delete all other portions of the file by selecting "Edit, " and then "Trim to Selection" on the QuickTime toolbar. This may delete the sections of video outside of your In together with Out marks. To remove the selected portion, opt for "Edit, " then "Delete. "
4. To simply snip out this section of the file, pick out "Edit, " and then "Copy" or "Cut. " Then open the second video file and use "Edit, " then "Paste" to add the section into the file.
5. Just click "File" together with "Save As" to rename your edited movie while maintaining your old movie file.
Step 2: convert QuickTime MOV to DVD disc
1. Start out the DVD creator for Mac together with just click “add” to input the MOV videos.
2. Produce DVD menu by clicking the Burn icon. This DVD creator for Mac provides you a number of DVD menu templates to choose from. Opt for one you like or produce your own DVD menu by clicking “menu editor”.
3. Just click “Next” to enter into setting panel. Here you should opt for proper output options together with parameters.
4. Eventually, just click “start” to convert QuickTime MOV to DVD.