Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

5802 Views 47 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2012 2:09 PM by BlueBeak Go to original post 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
  • NELL_blue Legend 303 posts since
    May 21, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    45. Aug 17, 2012 11:35 AM (in response to BlueBeak)
    Re: Another Protest Gone Wrong!

I'm never for airing our laundry in public like was done here.  Facebook is viewed by everyone, and this doesn't concern everyone and can be misconstrued by guests. A fair exchange to get to the truth and then a public announcement. I might be in the minority on that but I don't see an error as a replacement for EVIL. As in the edited context.

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!

• BlueBeak Legend 300 posts since
    Nov 26, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    47. Aug 18, 2012 2:09 PM (in response to Manny_A)
    Re: Another Protest Gone Wrong!

From NELL: I'm never for airing our laundry in public like was done here.  Facebook is viewed by everyone, and this doesn't concern everyone and can be misconstrued by guests.

Our laundry? This was LL Bristol laundry. They messed up, WP fessed up, and likely due to the posts of the crew involved, it will now be reckoned with. (BTW- I am from the East Region and have no cross to bear against them).

Yes facebook is viewed by many (not everyone, but many) but who on facebook would give a rats behind EXCEPT anyone involved in youth baseball? Maybe the umps should just shut up and be viewed by the masses as the perpertrators of the error, rather than true ownership being assessed?

From Manny: Well, Mr. Robinson could have been a little more diplomatic about it when using a public forum such as Facebook.  His two references to "Bristol officials" with quotation marks around them was a little insulting.

So Bristol messed up and then should be soft served in the explanation? Cheez louise, I expect (I hope) that when I screw up, someone who is in the know, will bring it up, chastise me, whatever, so that I get it right next time. I make a mistake, I own the mistake, pure and simple. It's not as if Mr. Robinson and the Bristol officials are on each others distribution lists or call each other to discuss issues is it? So, here it is on facebook instead. Bravo, fix it and move on.....................

Cripes, now I think I know how beowulf feels in taking the harder line.

Time wounds all heels.....

1 2 3 4 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...