Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

257 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 8:05 AM by mgiven RSS
mgiven Rookie 3 posts since
Aug 1, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 19, 2012 8:05 AM

Bunch of discounted fitness gadgets FS

Have a bunch of discounted fitness gadgets for sale and thought I'd put them up here before throwing them up on eBay to see if anyone was interested.

Timex Ironman RunTrainer GPS watch (NIB) for $150 (retail $189)

Garmin Footpod (NIB)$35 (retail $69.99, Amazon $46)

Garmin ANT+ stick $25

Garmin FR60 (refurb) for $40 (retail new for $99)

Timex 100Lap chrono (lightly used) $25

I also have two Bally Total Fitness Premier Plus lifetime memberships that I’m looking to sell if anyone out there has one nearby. I paid $1,200 EACH for them over 20 years ago. We’re looking to sell them for $300 each, which includes one full year of dues and transfer fees. The yearly dues is $99, but won’t start for 12 months. That means your first year would end up costing you $25 a month, but every future year would be at only $8 a month. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions and thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...