Skip navigation

645 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2012 3:03 PM by babatunde11 RSS
MichaelK121 Amateur 10 posts since
Mar 17, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 23, 2012 9:03 AM

Is one month enough?

I' am a decent ball handler with a nice left hand. I love to pass and watch my shooters go to work. However I want handles that break ankles and ball on the string type. My right side sucks but im slowly working on. I have one month before my high school try outs (* Oct). This will be my senior year so I wont have any more chances. Will it be enough? I am practcing everyday till I cant even walk in the morning.

• PowerDribble Amateur 20 posts since
    Aug 23, 2012
    1. Aug 23, 2012 9:26 AM (in response to MichaelK121)
    Is one month enough?

Just give it all you can, I have recommended the product Power Dribble, you can see it at www.powerdribble.com it is a tool that my coach showed me. It helped a lot and my sisters and brother use it and they can tell a difference. It is a great workout and really makes you stronger with your dribble.

check it out, wont hurt thats for sure. THey are on sale too, on the site it says $32.95 but when you goto the cart its actually $29, i ordered one last week for my cousin.

Hope it helps.

• babatunde11 Pro 94 posts since
    Jan 10, 2012
    2. Aug 24, 2012 3:03 PM (in response to MichaelK121)
    Is one month enough?

You sound like you really want it and I like that in a fellow baller.. however decent is not enough and will never be enough! You must be the best you can and the only way to be that good is to work for it. So keep doing what you're doing and work on your game. If you work hard enough I ensure you that you will meet your goals..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...