Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

314 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2012 7:24 AM by All Aspects
All Aspects Amateur 38 posts since
Nov 5, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 31, 2012 7:24 AM

Looking for indoor winter practice space? All Aspects in Dyer, IN is the place to be this winter. 4 batting cages and a 84x145 fully enclosed turfed fielding area !!

All Aspects is located in Dyer, IN. Minutes from I-394, Route 30 and Route 41.

12 minutes south of I-94, I-80 and I-294 expressways.

Our 12,000 plus square foot (84x145) fully enclosed turfed fielding area has 4,400 watts of lighting and can be rented out by using half the area or rent the entire fielding area. We have a 2nd fielding area 84x175 available upon request. 4 batting cages with First Pitch pitching machines, Easton fold up L screens and 4 Jug Net soft toss/tee areas to work on your swing. Team batting cage rental for 2 batting cages and 2 Jug nets is $50/hour. You have plenty of team space (50x50) to have 4-5 stations and not be cramped together like most indoor facilities!!!

Multiple pitching lanes for baseball and softball.

Yearly memberships and team memberships available.

Individual and team lessons available for pitching, hitting, fielding, throwing (EXCELLENT STRONG ARM PROGRAM), catcher and position specific lessons for infielders and outfielders.

QFS is our Quicker Faster Stronger program. Every Monday night 6:45pm-7:30pm is our group sessions open to anyone to join. 12 sessions $250, 6-sessions $145 or $30 for 1 session.

Our private team rate is $120 per 45 min session (max 13 girls or add $10 any additional). Private one on one QFS sessions are $75/hr or 10 for $550 (Half due at 1st session-other half at 6th session).

Visit our web site for more information about All Aspects where "We cover ALL ASPECTS of the game".

www.eteamz.com/allaspectsbaseballacademy

We will match or beat any competitors indoor winter pricing. Must bring written or emailed quote from facility.

Call 708-595-0919 or email allaspectsbryan@yahoo.com for a free quote or to set up a visit of the facility.

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...