Skip navigation

324 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2012 8:51 PM by eliuliu1989 RSS
eliuliu1989 Expert 42 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 2, 2012 8:51 PM

The way to Rip My Blu-ray Libraries to Pc?

"I've presently got a fairly huge film collection - approximately five hundred titles - and has width from kids movies (for the children... seriously! )#) entirely to some scary films. I have in addition got a great multichannel surround sound amp (5. 1 surround sound), a good size Tv set (40" 1080p), a DVD player which trendy to 1080p and also a Ps3 that performs Blu-rays and also a Blu-ray drive. I'm intending to rip several of BD films on to my home pc. The storage capacity isn't a worry i have got 1T harddrive. "
Ripping Blu ray DVD to computer just isn't difficult should you be using proper tools. When you already have BD drive, Blu-ray dvd films along with sufficient hard disk, just one more thing should be well prepared. That's a Blu-ray ripping application which will help you ideal rip video content off BD in to different regular-used video clip formats.
This is a detailed guide concerning how to rip Blu ray DVD to computer. The tool applied below is Blu ray ripper which I have used for a while.
Step1. Load Blu-ray to Blu ray Ripper program.
Launch Blu-ray Ripper, insert Blu-ray dvd towards the Blu-ray drive, and then click "Add" to import Blu-ray to Blu-ray Ripper. After loading you'll be able to pick Subtitle, Audio tracks and also Angel. You are eligible to preview the Blu-Ray using its built-in player by double clicking on the title.
Step2. Set output file format
To rip Blu-ray, you'll want to set the result file format in "Profile" frame. Pick 1 suitable file format to suit your units.
Setting function is usually provided for changing video codec, quality, video size, bit rate, frame rate, and so forth.
Step3. Rip Blu-ray videos for you to laptop or computer
In fact are actually accomplished, come back to the home program and then click "Convert" to start out to rip Blu-ray. As soon as the conversion, you'll be able to transfer Blu-ray to your mobile phones or even enjoy on your pc readily.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...