Skip navigation

1785 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2012 1:45 PM by NextCP3 RSS
NextCP3 Legend 320 posts since
Apr 11, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 29, 2012 10:42 AM

I'll say if I can beat you. Reply and say how good you are

You reply and say what your stats are and wat your good at, pros and cons, etc. and I'll say if I can beat you or not. Here's how good I am

I'm 12 years old, 5'0 and weigh 80 lbs. I play PG and if I have to SG. I am very good at passing and am amazing at ball handling and lots of coaches tell me that. I can pop the 3 like KD and am really good at shooting. I can drive really good and finish with either hand even on reverse lay ins. I am amazin on D and have quick hands to steal passes. I can out jump people and get rebounds over guys who are a lot bigger than me. My no step vert. is 23 and my max step vert. is around 27. I have a quick crossover that'll make you fall. I am really good at ball handling and passing left hand. I am really clutch and can make free throws when they matter. I am also really good at free throws. My last winter season I averaged 15.5ppg, 5rpg, 7apg, 4spg, and 1bpg. My summer season I averaged 12ppg, 6rpg, 3apg, 3spg, 0.5bpg. Reply and say how good you are, stats and stuff like that and I'll reply and say if I can beat you or not

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points