Skip navigation

948 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 4:56 PM by Rebound23 RSS
WarriorsforLife Rookie 3 posts since
Oct 23, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 5, 2012 3:43 PM

Need Help

Im 14 years old about 5'5 or 5'6 and about 175 lbs.

Last year i started working out i mainly did weightlifting but little to no cardio, I worked on an on and off basis but i felt the development in my muscles

. SInce school I started i can't really find time to workout and lose weight and work on my game. what should I do so i can balance school and conditioning so i can be in good condition by the time tryouts come around

• Rebound23 Pro 99 posts since
    Mar 16, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Sep 5, 2012 4:56 PM (in response to WarriorsforLife)
    Need Help

Assuming you're already pretty strong cut back on weightlifting and replace it with some cardio. Also your my height and age so eat less. Try around 2000 calories. and also eat healthy. Nutrition is the most important part of losing and gaining weight! Full rest sprints are also really good for weightloss and for becoming faster. 1 more thing, have you ever heard of sixpackshortcuts on YouTube? My friend is doing it and he says he's losing weight. I've checked it out because I'm trying to get bigger so I hope to see some results in a week or two. but yeah just check them out. http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?feature=results_main

Hope it helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points