Skip navigation

3774 Views 29 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2012 7:26 PM by chiefton25 RSS 1 2 Previous Next
CarsonRage Amateur 16 posts since
Aug 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 22, 2012 12:04 PM

IS YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKING TO PLAY BALL? Carson Rage 12u

Looking for that solid starting pitcher(s),and all around player(s)  Come to our tryout below or contact me for a private tryout!

Assit. coach position open to right person.

I've coached at Carson Park for the last 11yrs and have coached travel ball for the last 4yrs 14u,16u, 12u, and this year 12u again

We have a great fundraiser that can make it a no out of pocket expense for your daughter to play, even WORLD SERIES.             

Provided you don't mind giving up a little time a few times a month in order to do that. The fundraiser is LUCAS OIL STADIUM we currently have 2 booths there so there is always a place for someone to fill in. Come tryout for our organization and let's Play some ball!!!!!!

Going to hold tryouts on Saturday the 29th,11am @ Carson park meet me at the concession stand

SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT SHOWED UP FOR THE TRYOUTS TODAY(22ND) WE HAD TO CANCEL

DUE TO THE WEATHER WE RECIEVED FRIDAY NIGHT WHICH MADE THE DIAMONDS TO WET TO HOLD'EM                                           . PLS CONTACT ME IF YOU SHOWED UP AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PRIVATE TRYOUT OR COME AND SEE US ON THE 29TH . THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT .

Eric Boda

317-457-3744 or

Email  Leannboda@hotmail.com

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...