Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

443 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2012 4:59 PM by MrOval
MrOval Rookie 1 posts since
Sep 10, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 10, 2012 4:59 PM

How to start a 5K fundraiser for charity?

Greetings Active Community,

First off, I'd like to say hello all, as I am a new member here on the Active Community Forum.  I am a recurring visitor of the Active website and have been for roughly about a year, and am glad to say that this is one of the most resourceful, informative fitness/activity websites I have ever seen.  With that said, I was wondering if the Active Community could help me with some resources, advice, or information.  What myself and a few others are trying to do is set up an event/ fundraiser for a good cause (Love146. org that seeks to combat modern day slavery - human trafficking and child sex slavery exploitation).  Generally, what our goal is to set up a 5K event/ fundraiser to raise money for this cause, but I have no experience setting anything like this up.  I haven't the slightest clue of how to launch an event like this and would like to seek the help of the Active Community out there:

- Does anyone here have any experience with planning an event like this (5K run/walk for a charity)?  Does anyone have any resources, tips, or guidance on how to set up a 5K run event for a particular charity? 

Any help, guidance, or information would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Ed P.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...