Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

752 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 12:01 PM by candicenelms
candicenelms Rookie 2 posts since
Sep 12, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 12, 2012 12:01 PM

Kinesiology Tape for support

Hello everyone,

My name is Candice Nelms - I am an Oriental Medical Physician and I developed a reference app for Kinesiology taping I have found to be invaluable for my patients, friends and family. It features over 50 conditions that can be helped with Kinesiology Taping and gives thorough video tutorials on how to cut the tape and place it properly. It is currently available on the iTunes store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kinesiology-taping-method/id553214737?ls=1&mt=8) for the iPhone and soon for the iPad and Kindle Fire.

I recommend it to anyone who is active, and please, email me with suggestions on additional conditions you would like to see in the app.

The following is the information on the app:

The Kinesiology Taping Method App is a must have clinical reference for health practitioners of every kind. Graphically beautiful, easy to follow and convenient for quick referencing, this clinical application is a fantastic and therapeutic resource when working with patients. Physical/physio therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, energy workers, medical doctors and massage therapists alike will enjoy video tutorials explaining over 50 of the most common conditions with multiple application techniques for each condition!

Although Kinesiology Taping methods began in Japan in the early 1970's, the methods first gained notoriety when kinesiology tape rolls were donated to 58 countries during the 2008 Beijing Games and Sumo wrestlers were sporting it. Now in 2012, the majority of athletes were wearing their applications in the London Games! Sportsmen and women have sported various types of elastic therapeutic tape and clinicians all over the world swear by the therapeutic and enhancement effects!

Included in app:
- Varying video tutorials for each condition
- Pathology education for each condition
- Buying guide on the best tapes out there
- Video tutorials on cutting, preparing and applying tape
- Beautifully designed and easy to navigate

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kinesiology-taping-method/id553214737?ls=1&mt=8

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...