Skip navigation

305 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2012 12:36 PM by SoftballSmarts RSS
SoftballSmarts Legend 409 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 5, 2012 12:36 PM

Boost Her Confidence and Game Day Performance Quickly

As I softball parent I know how much you want your athlete to be successful on game day, and how very frustrating it is when her game performance falls short of her practice performance.

Maybe she struggles with:

1. Her     self-confidence
  2. Her     mental focus
  3. Her     nervousness and anxiety
  4. Handling     criticism from coach or parent
  5. Overcoming     failure and adversity
  6. Doubt     and fear of failure

I can help!

For every game day performance killer there is a cause or reason for it. Once you identify and fix the cause of low or inconsistent performance the results skyrocket!

As a softball parent, someone who has coached over 1,000 fastpitch softball games and a mental performance expert who has worked with softball players from coast to coast on their mental game I get it.

I can develop a customized mental performance program for your athlete that will absolutely boost her self-confidence, focus and joy for playing the game. I’ll teach your athlete how to approach the game with purpose, passion and a plan. (I conduct lessons by phone or Skype so distance is not an issue)

Success in softball happens by design not by accident. If you are spending all your sports money on physical lessons alone you’re missing out on the other main ingredient…mental performance preparation.

Not adding the mental to the physical is like trying to bake bread without yeast. It will never rise to its fullest potential.

**Find out more about what I can do to help your athlete to reach her fullest softball potential and achieve her dreams.

Read how I helped Alison to go from the #3 pitcher to leading her team to the 2012 ASA 14u Western National Championship!

http://www.softballsmarts.com/p/one-on-one-training-with-john-kelly.html

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...