Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

846 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2012 5:10 PM by sheila.lynn
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 7, 2012 10:14 AM

2012 OC Walk to Remember Reviews

Share your experiences with the 2012 OC Walk to Remember below Back to event details page.

• D. Ryan Shafer Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 21, 2012
    1. Oct 7, 2012 10:14 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: 2012 OC Walk to Remember Reviews

My wife and I lost our daughter September 20, 2012. The outpouring of support from event organizers was overwhelming.

This event gave my family a day to honor our daughter Maura and grieve for her as well.

• AlisonBaker Rookie 1 posts since
    May 19, 2011
    2. Oct 7, 2012 7:07 PM (in response to Guest )

I love that there's a way to honor and support others who have suffered a misscarriage, or infant loss. The memorial ceremony always makes me cry but it also is very touching and is a great way to honor the babies memories. I always feel like I've honored the two babies I lost due to misscarriage by walking the entire 5K by walking the steps they will never take. The Celebration of life afterwards is a great way to wrap this event.

• michyang Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 1, 2012
    3. Oct 7, 2012 7:36 PM (in response to Guest )

Wonderful event!  Our MOMS Club had 4 participants and we were honored to be able to support those who have lost their tiny ones.  It was so touching to listen to all the names of the baby angels.

• sheila.lynn Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 14, 2010
    4. Oct 15, 2012 5:10 PM (in response to Guest )

Excellent, as always.  And outstanding organization.  So much hard work goes into it.  From the organizers to check in people to kids handing out water and kleenex (thanks for that!) - everyones hard work and effort is so appreciated.  Thank you! 

(Oh - possibly trivial but maybe some bathrooms along the walk route?)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...