Skip navigation

618 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 1:46 PM by RoogieRoo RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 11, 2012 6:20 AM

Great Pumpkin Chase 5K Run/Walk Reviews

Share your experiences with the Great Pumpkin Chase 5K Run/Walk below Back to event details page.

• Deb Brague Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 12, 2011
    1. Sep 11, 2012 6:20 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Great Pumpkin Chase 5K Run/Walk Reviews

The Great Pumpkin Chase is one of the funnest run/walks around as it is set in beautiful Hixon Forest when the fall colors are in their prime! Halloween Costumes are encouraged and each participant recieves a T-shirt and enjoys food, refreshments and live music at the finish line! Don't miss this years Great Pumpkin Chase!

• larsen.jason5 Rookie 1 posts since
    Apr 16, 2011
    2. Oct 9, 2012 8:09 PM (in response to Guest )

I love trail running. I love cool morning fall runs. I love pumpkin pie. The Great Pumpkin Chase is hands down the best 5k in the driftless region.

• RoogieRoo Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 11, 2012
    3. Oct 11, 2012 1:46 PM (in response to Guest )

This is one of my favorite races in La Crosse, I love running on the trails at Hixon and HPT and we have a great crew in Wiscorp's and volunteer's taking care of them.  It's awesome to see everyone utilizing this great resource we have here, and did I mention there's pie afterward?  Seriously though, the trails are a blast, there's nothing better than a run in the woods, it makes me wish there were more races/events that utilized the great trail system we have here in La Crosse.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...