Skip navigation

318 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2012 11:59 PM by wholesale8 RSS
wholesale8 Amateur 28 posts since
Oct 5, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 10, 2012 11:59 PM

Exhale, road Mang Mans www.jerseytodoor.net

Official Nike NFL Jerseys ,In July, more than a dream season, Exhale, Du Yi Xuan window, look out the window to darkness, and the moon do not know because the lonely, or because of what, hiding in the corner, often unseen, not accompanied by the stars, the lone figure also will not anyone think of? May be unwilling night calm, summer insects keep until night song played, let me clear it is not so dead, no trace of the breath of life, sorrow face had betrayed my mood. Night falls, my wandering alone in the Red corner of shaking hands, won the so-called once, looking for outdated memory, so I understand that you love, lost for a moment, recovered but takes a lifetime . Dream and dream is no different, the passage of time, the fleeting and tempting, did not dilute the already yellowed picture, dream screen, but also the reality of the screen that appears, like the movies play in my memory over and over again, I know, my whole life, to forget the old-fashioned screen. Fleeting broken dreams in this life, amazing time, unreal the face of this life, I want what means, and to the long-cherished wish is this life? Cheap NIKE NFL jerseys?,If music song of parting bitter crooning shallow sing, fleeting wrong, then, what I want to repair the wound you give love, I do not want our love, only used once to decorate. If we say, the joys and sorrows of this world, is a long journey, you need to finish considered complete, whether to the interpretation of this tragic drama, use a life time? The gap between dream and reality, only in the moment of confusion and sober, we tidbits like that are dispersed by the wind, would then no longer be any intersection. Light twisting moments and cherish the memory of the past; Exhale journey vast! personalized nfl jerseys . PC9527 jerseytodoor.net

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...