Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

330 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 6:58 PM by eliuliu1989
eliuliu1989 Expert 42 posts since
Jul 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 11, 2012 6:58 PM

A simple and brief way for you to burn MKV to DVD disc without losing quality

I received a number of my treasured films from YouTube, and they were typically .mkv files. Yesterday, I just choose to burn these MKV movies to a blank DVD disc so that I can like my treasured videos with my new DVD player. Yet, I failed to place them for the DVD disc. I questioned it on Yahoo answers and several folks advised me that I might need first convert the MKV files towards the DVD supported formats like VOB. I'm wanting to know is there a program which can straight burn MKV files to DVD?

With this particular question, I searched long time for the beneficial tool which can burn MKV to DVD in Google. And thankfully, I come across a impressive and experienced MKV to DVD burner at final. I've tried it many times and just about every time it turns out beneficial quality and brief burning speed. What is more, it presents me lots of attractive DVD menu themes to select from and lets me to create my own DVD menu.

Looking at you might have the identical trouble, I write this very simple guidebook down to your reference. I hope this may be useful.

Guide: ways to burn MKV to DVD having a experienced MKV to DVD burner?

Step 1: get and install the MKV to DVD burner.

11.jpg

Step 2: add MKV videos to this program

Get started the program and click Add button to input MKV videos. A built-in player is provided to suit your needs to preview the loaded movies.

Step 3: edit the video clip (optional)

Editing features are featured for you personally to enhance the films. Click on Edit button and you will view trim, crop, effects plus watermark options.

Step 4: decide on a DVD menu

Various DVD menu templates are pre-installed in this program for you to select from. Pick out one you like or customize the menu applying your own image and song as background picture plus music.

Step 5: settings and burning

Click Next to make even more settings for DVD creation. And at final, click on Start button to complete the transformation from MKV to DVD.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...