NEED HELP?|

998 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2012 4:25 PM by MarissaForde
LeanneDougherty Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 7, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 27, 2012 10:16 AM

Have a bib for MCM would like to transfer

Hi-

I have registered for the MCM and am unable to run now. Anybody interested?

Thanks,
leanne

• skypilot77 Legend 1,077 posts since
    Dec 16, 2009
    1. Sep 27, 2012 10:26 AM (in response to LeanneDougherty)
    Re: Have a bib for MCM would like to transfer

Isn't the time to transfer over?

From the MCM website:

Initiating a Transfer  The runner currently registered for the MCM must complete the online transferor request form. All data as originally entered into the initial registration must be submitted including the registration ID number. Within three days, the MCM will send an email to the transferring runner that includes a unique code, password and hyperlink to an online transfer registration form. It is the responsibility of the transferring runner to forward this information to the individual receiving the transfer.   All transfer requests must be received by August 31, 2012.

Once submitted, the transfer cannot be cancelled. The new runner must complete the transferee form and pay a $30 fee to finalize the transaction.  

Completing the Transfer  Having received the unique code, password and hyperlink from the registered runner, the new runner must complete the registration form (access via hyperlink) and pay the $30 transfer fee. To initiate this process, select the unique code from the drop down menu and enter the password. A confirmation of a successful transfer will be sent by active.com. The new runner must complete this registration form no later than September 7, 2012.

But the time to defer to next year has been extended to Sept 30

• Amber0411 Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 2, 2012
    2. Oct 2, 2012 6:24 AM (in response to LeanneDougherty)

Leanne,

I would like to pay for your bib.  I think the transfer requests are past due but if it's too late to officially transfer it, I would like to still purchase it.  I just want to run it. 

My email is #littlestarr1225@gmail.com

Let me know so we can discuss.

s/

Amber

• MarissaForde Amateur 9 posts since
    Feb 28, 2012
    3. Oct 13, 2012 4:25 PM (in response to LeanneDougherty)

If the bib still happens to be for sale, please email me at marissaforde@yahoo.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points